You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Attack Dance Not Working?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Attack Dance Not Working?
parallax8d
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 10:00 AM EDT (US)         
When I do the dance that is supposed to increase units attack, or the dance that is supposed to increase siege attack, it doesn't seem to change the units specs. This is testing with the Sioux. Anyone else notice this?
AuthorReplies:
GreatViet
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 10:39 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
doesnt work
MNBob
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 10:50 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Are you sure it doesn't work?

The bonus shows up on the interface but doesn't appear in the unit stat area. To test you'd have to watch how much damage a unit does without dancers and then try again with dancers.

Abus Guns and Grenadiers ARE NOT ARTILLERY!
MNBob's AOE Page
Khaleb
Skirmisher
posted 10-19-06 11:01 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
I'm sure they didn't miss that, but I admit it's annoying that unlike the HP-bonus of the Iroquois-warchief it doesn't show up in individual stats.
parallax8d
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 01:46 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
Also the defence dance doesn't increase the attack stats of buildings.
OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 02:09 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Can someone test it and see if it's still applied or not working at all? Would be nice to know.

If you see your teammate is not good enough, tell him to attack first and give him a chairshot in the back of the head when he's not looking.
parallax8d
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 02:19 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
I just tested it. I'm 100% sure it works. For instance, my puma spearman which has an attack of 12, does 18 damage to a mantlet when my fire pit is set to the attack dance.

It's great that it at least works, but it would be cool if it was reflected in the stats. Another great use for the firepit!

OSN Baltek
Skirmisher
posted 10-20-06 02:28 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
Yes parallax, they should show it in the stats.

If you see your teammate is not good enough, tell him to attack first and give him a chairshot in the back of the head when he's not looking.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames