You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Game errors...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Game errors...
N A Y R
Skirmisher
posted 11-12-06 10:39 AM EDT (US)         
Hello, I was going to register my account on ESO and it was determining my network speed and everything, Then it said a message that said " There is a problem with your game installation. You may need to reinstall the game to fix it. "
I then press ok and then it said " Failed to connect to the ESO servers. "

Well, Most of you are probably thinking, well, just reinstall it. Well, here's where I have a problem, I exit out of the game and go to my Control Panel and I locate Age of Empires III and I start to uninstall it. Then it like gets to the part where it says "Validating Install". Than, that whole menu just freezes up... If anyone has any insight on this matter please share... Thank you...

N A Y R

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Who are you not to be? You are a child of God. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. "Marianne Williamson"
*N.A.Y.R
AuthorReplies:
DBGT44
AoMH Review Team
posted 11-12-06 12:23 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Man ur doomed LOL!! dunno what u can do wierde stuff really. Remember this is a huge game!!
CookieCrisp13
Skirmisher
posted 11-12-06 01:12 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
How long have you waited? I find that in many of my uninstalls (C&C generals zero hour) it doesnt freeze up it just stops for a lil while due to some random reason. Just wait for an hour or two. after that, id say go to that one thread on AGecommunity where htey have all the FAQa

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames