You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Forum Party December 16 (Saturday) - Merry Christmas, sort of
Bottom
Topic Subject:Forum Party December 16 (Saturday) - Merry Christmas, sort of
StonewallJ
Seraph Emeritus
(id: Conquistador34)
posted 12-15-06 12:48 PM EDT (US)         
Introduction for those of you that haven't played in a forum party: Basically they are when a bunch of people from Aoe3H meet on ESO at a set time to play some games for fun. These games are usually 3v3 or 4v4. Occasionally the parties are themed (ie only water maps, ect).

Place - Age of Empires III Heaven Forum Party Chat Lobby on ESO
Time - 12PM EST/5PM GMT (Check Your Local Time)
Party #2 Time - 7PM EST/12AM GMT (Check Your Local Time) (For those unable to make the first time)
Maps: Christmas, snowy maps. Such as: Yukon, Great Lakes, Rockies (if you must).

Please note that all the games will have a password: aoe3hrulz (). This password will be required to enter our games, and will also be required to enter the chatroom.

Usually the fun begins when we have enough people, but some stay around to chat and wait for others. We try to get everyone in a game .

If you have any questions, ask away.

NOTE: If you arrive and no one has created the chatroom, PLEASE make one and call it "Age of Empires III Heaven Forum Party."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][] Stonewall J [][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
AuthorReplies:
micky_tee
Skirmisher
(id: micky_t)
posted 12-15-06 02:41 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
well done for listening to my advice stoney, this way people will tkae bote of it before the day it's actually on .

Come on guys, we want as many people as possible to turn up, we had some great games last week, best i've had in weeks, so get your bum on to ESO.

armyballer - Another 3v3, this time my team is winning, (about an hour into it). One of the other team players admits defeat and resigns, then out of no where I get OOS message. I'm pissed, I again log onto agecommunity and see I have been given a LOSE. How did this happen?

AceOfKings - ender_ward hacked into your game and made it go OOS

Unban JamesLock
Medio
Skirmisher
(id: Mediolanus)
posted 12-15-06 05:23 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
If M2TW allows me to come, I shall.
Sens_fan
Skirmisher
posted 12-15-06 05:40 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Dang, I would like to go this week-end but it seems I will have to miss out. Going down to Montreal to visit some family so I am not home .
Alpha Fireborn
Skirmisher
(id: lavamancer20)
posted 12-15-06 07:05 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
if i feel like getting off guild wars, i will come, but ive almost beated the campaign. so your guess is as good as mine

Jesus loves me this i know.
for Chuck Norris tells me so!
Botolf
Royal Guard
posted 12-16-06 12:01 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
It's party #1 time, gogogo!

| Botolf the Crazed |
There's treasure everywhere!
Winner of the Kman Lame Puns Award
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to: