You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Does anyone have a Vanilla 1.08 Ottoman Rush build order?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Does anyone have a Vanilla 1.08 Ottoman Rush build order?
Captain_N
Banned
posted 12-16-06 00:03 AM EDT (US)         
Honestly, I've looked everywhere. I can't find a link to one that goes in detail about what to build and when.

I dont usually play the otto's, so if any of you could help it would be appreciated.

AuthorReplies:
kilmaim
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-06 00:40 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Dude, apparently you didn't look that hard...are you absolutely sure you were on this site when you were looking?

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=15&tn=30694&st=recent

Captain_N
Banned
posted 12-16-06 00:43 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
yes bud, the ottoman winter one does not help me because it isn't a detailed build order. the other ones arent janissary rushes or they arent 1.08

in the Ottoman Winter one, it says "Normal 400 wood, fast colonial start." im trying to figure out what that is

CowStick
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-06 01:35 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Hey I'm new here but I think I can help you with otto rush: this is what I've been doing with ottos last week, and I think it works pretty well at major level.

Discovery - 3 vils to wood crates, 3 vils to hunts. Explorer build a trade post (not the one beside your base), and build 1 house, and gather food until you have 800 and age up with qmaster.

Transition (WOOD TREASURES ARE CRUCIAL) - put many vils on wood until you have 250 for another trade post, and then leave like 2 or something on wood for another house later on. Once you have 250 wood, switch most vils to food, leaving 3-5 on gold.

Colonial - with age up wood research stagecoach and then barracks. (stagecoach first, trust me)

Usually my card order is 3 vils, then 700 wood (for foundry ASAP, the rest of the trade posts, and houses if you need) then 700 gold for abus (you'll need them vs a good xbow spammer) THEN silk road for the trade route. I find that silk road before those 2 cards makes the rush way too slow. To follow up I send 5 jans, 910 food, 910 gold, depends.

Captain_N
Banned
posted 12-16-06 01:45 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
im using a lvl 7 city lol

no silk road :|

some otto guy rushed me at 5:30 or 6 minutes and he was lvl 7... I want to know how to do that hehe

and it was purely janissaries

CowStick
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-06 03:52 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Easy... do the normal discovery start with tp and then make barracks and 2 houses with quartermaster wood. Make 10 jans ship 5. Should have 15 attacking around the 6 minute mark.
Captain_N
Banned
posted 12-16-06 04:42 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
I don't know the normal discovery start. Just all on food?
Tsar_Ivan_VII
Banned
posted 12-16-06 05:48 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
3 vills -> house -> 10 vills -> baracks -> age
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames