You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » unit upgrades modpack - compatible with vanilla and warchiefs online
Bottom
Topic Subject:unit upgrades modpack - compatible with vanilla and warchiefs online
xentelian
Skirmisher
posted 12-17-06 11:07 PM EDT (US)         
I did not find any missing unit textures in the War Chiefs.
I did however reupload/host everything that appears to be compatible with both vanilla and warchiefs online.

http://70.72.65.10/eso2/index.php

I did have to remove several artillery upgrades, musketeer and janissary looks but at least 80% of the pre-existing mods were salvagable for use within ESO.

Cheers!

AuthorReplies:
Lord Tahattus
Supreme Emperor
posted 12-18-06 00:06 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Could you explain a little better? BTW, shouldn't this be inside modding discussions? If not, I'll stop posting there too.

Lord Tahattus - Register yourselves at the WotTA forum!
WOTTA WEBSITE!
War of the Triple Alliance Beta!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!
Matthew Sher
Skirmisher
(id: Imperiosus)
posted 12-18-06 00:27 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Geez, I really need to update that thing...but...so...busy...

Thanks for taking care of the compatibility in the meantime though.

ESO: Imperius
-Graphic and Unit designer of Napoleonic Era
-Creator of the Unit Upgrades Modpack
-Winner of the AOE3 Heaven Modding Competition
"Your units > ES's units" -- Cherub Walker
Age of Empires: Napoleonic Era - "Be afraid, Ensemble Studios. Be very afraid..."
xentelian
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-06 10:18 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Sorry Tahtus, I did not put explanation I had in before. Basically, there are several units that did not recieve different appearance with the veteran, guard, imperial upgrades which do now.

Matthew - no worries buddy. I think everyone knows imperiosis is behind the extra "fantastic" artwork.
I think the xpack "additionally" uses not just stuff in datapx.bar, but the stuff in art4.bar as well, which is what I assumed. I will uninstall expansion pack just to be sure (but those would be the contents that differ from vanilla - janissary has different tag attack so it will not work with both versions of the game - thus I left it out)

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames