Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.No replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Bruce's blog
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bruce's blog
accientart_admin
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-06 01:23 PM EDT (US)         
Bruce has updated his blog on 11th December and here's what he wrote:

"Age III and Warchiefs in Top Ten: Voodoo Extreme recently posted a list of the top 20 best selling PC games and it had Age III at #7 and The Warchiefs at #10. I am guessing this is for the previous week. We feel good about that ranking both for a game over a year old and an expansion pack. There were few FPS games on the list and few games that weren’t sequels to established franchises. People commenting on the list seemed happy to see the Sims out of the top ten and were surprised to see WoW at 14. I too would like to see some new, quality, original PC games being published, but I can see the business side of the issue also. The Age of Empires series is a franchise, for sure, but we try to keep it fresh and the quality high; realistically, it pays a lot of bills and has entertained a lot of people..."

Other you can read if you visit this page

He made some comparations between Sims and MMORPGs.He said MMORPGs(spacial Everquest and World of Warcraft) take you in ages of myths and that you can create and control people in modern world with alternate lives than ours.He got point there, but I'm not such MMORPG addict as God/Simulation or Strategy(RTS and normal) or Arcade Drive addict.And note to Bruce:Have respect-The creator of Sims has gone mad becouse he was overworked.

Bruce is also talking about kids are playing games that aren't appropriate for them as a comment to Chicago Tribune artcile.

Merry Cristmas!!!

[This message has been edited by accientart_admin (edited 12-18-2006 @ 01:24 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames