You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Where's all TWC stuff?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Where's all TWC stuff?
sorgrata
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-06 01:40 PM EDT (US)         
There seems to be almost nothing in the way or RM or mods concerning TWC. Ive found a few by Gandalf, impressive as always, and a few other RMs by others. Is Warchiefs just not popular? The stock maps are really lacking, just really boring and uninspired. I keep finding myself firing up AOE3 "classic" because there just so much great thrid party stuff for it. Is TWC still too new and RMs and mods are in the works as we speak? Any teases of upcoming stuff?
AuthorReplies:
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-06 01:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
You can just use aoe3 maps in twc. And there arent really many new things added for maps, so i guess most scripters prefer to make maps that everyone can play

"such a kind fellow!" ~ ķįŋğ_Ćħŗĩ_ĬĬ

Furby killer should be crowned leader of AOE forum ~ [SW_GD]Teutonic

Lord Tahattus
Supreme Emperor
posted 12-18-06 01:49 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
What? I have just released "TWC Flag MOD", i'll release "War of Triple Alliance" one day, Kastor and his little friends will update their "Napoleonic Era" to TWC...

Lord Tahattus - Register yourselves at the WotTA forum!
WOTTA WEBSITE!
War of the Triple Alliance Beta!
Flags for new Civilizations, The Asian Dynasties, Knights and Barbarians and Napoleonic Era
TWC Tutorials: Basics of Modding - The List of Modding No-nos - Adding a Nation - Music and Sounds - Initilization Failed

WotTA back to active!
sorgrata
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-06 01:57 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       

Quoted from schildpad:

You can just use aoe3 maps in twc. And there arent really many new things added for maps, so i guess most scripters prefer to make maps that everyone can play

I did try that with a few maps but I thought I kept missing elements of WC. Ill try a few more.

Quoted from Lord Tahattus:

What? I have just released "TWC Flag MOD", i'll release "War of Triple Alliance" one day, Kastor and his little friends will update their "Napoleonic Era" to TWC..

Ah, I actually grabbed that TWC Flag MOD last night but havent had a chance to check it out yet.

Napoleonic Era is sweet

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames