You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.30 replies, Off-Topic
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » I'm leaving for a while.
Bottom
Topic Subject:I'm leaving for a while.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
micky_tee
Skirmisher
(id: micky_t)
posted 03-13-07 05:55 PM EDT (US)         
Sorry, but I think I've got to leave the community for a bit.

I have my GCSE's soon and I have more things to focus on. I'll be going skiing soon and then I'll have only a few weeks left.

For example, I was bored in Maths today, and it was completing the square, and I was thinking about noob iro lamers, and great house OP. Even though I understood the work, I can't let myself be drfiting off. Maybe I am slightly addicted, I don't know, I am maybe a bit too competitive, although I'd never cheat, I'm gonna quit for a while.

I need all the time I can get to study and revise. Actually no, I'm not addicted, if I was addicted I'd give up my social life in favour of twc. As if.

See you guys in 10 or so weeks, I'll probably be on saturday nights maybe, I don't know, all I know is that i gotta stop so I don't mess these tests up, if I mess these up my life is over. If I don't go to college I'll kill myself, and I mean that. It would humiliate me all my life.

I suppose I can pop on to HG now and then, I'm gonna give the games to my parents so I'm not tempted.

For now, I won't be on much.

armyballer - Another 3v3, this time my team is winning, (about an hour into it). One of the other team players admits defeat and resigns, then out of no where I get OOS message. I'm pissed, I again log onto agecommunity and see I have been given a LOSE. How did this happen?

AceOfKings - ender_ward hacked into your game and made it go OOS

Unban JamesLock
AuthorReplies:
MusketKing
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-07 03:18 PM EDT (US)     26 / 30       
noooo micky
we are unbeatable - 6/6 ffs
we can still chizzle over msn tho
hartlepool FTL

Quote:

If I don't go to college I'll kill myself, and I mean that

lol micksy u **** up!

gcse's are preety easy
easy to get c's without revising and thats all u need to get into college
if u do about a months revision u shud get A's np ;-)

"The better at AoE, the worse at RL" - Doppel
After someone suggesting to make a meatshield to fight off petards..."Where can I find this meatshield? Is it in the TC?" - Sjalle

"That last comment has earned you a ban Musk" - Solus
On realising I was on a 2nd account:"Quinarvy ehhh" - Solus

RUSSIAN CIVIL WAR - VERY GG
Mine and Micky's OPness

[This message has been edited by MusketKing (edited 03-15-2007 @ 03:21 PM).]

George_uk
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-07 04:40 PM EDT (US)     27 / 30       

Quote:

dude, not knocking you or anything but GCSEs are real simple unless you are a dullard. And to be honest once you have started your A-Levels noone ever cares what grades you got at GCSE. It goes like that right through life...once you get to uni noones cares what A-Level grades you got. Once you have your first job noone cares what degree you got etc etc. And by the way I have an A-Level in Chemistry and yes its a bit tough but far from impossible.

Thats wrong,

I just recently got into med school at Birmingham and Newcastle universities. Thats 4600 applicants for 350 offers (@ newcastle). For birmingham you need a minimum of 5A*s at GCSE and even those with 5A* were unlikely to get an offer. I also got in for Warwick and LSE for mathematics (weird I know, med and maths being so different), which required 3 As at A level. It's true after uni, your grades lose their novelty, but they could help give you the edge in an application. Also it's a boost of self-confidence if you do well in your exams. GL

And about GCSEs being real simple, the exams were really simple, but because there is such a wide variety of subjects theres always subjects you hate, such as English/Eng lit/Spanish in my case. If you don't enjoy what you study, you don't do as well on it as you could. Thats why I like studying Alevels a lot more.

Previously known as MoNo Ager
Bastiaan
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-07 04:58 PM EDT (US)     28 / 30       
Good Luck

Lucky i live in the netherlands and dont have to do GCSE's (although since i do bilingual education i do know some stuff about them). But I will need to take a break later this year to prepare for my Cambridge Advanced Certificate Exams (im only 15!). My english is very good though so i'll probably manage

MusketKing
Skirmisher
posted 03-15-07 05:03 PM EDT (US)     29 / 30       
micky nooooo
but tbh i wish i had ur willpower and could just decide to revise
i played aoe3 even more during my gcse's due to stress
u will be well happy in a couple of months that u revised
WELL HAPPY

"The better at AoE, the worse at RL" - Doppel
After someone suggesting to make a meatshield to fight off petards..."Where can I find this meatshield? Is it in the TC?" - Sjalle

"That last comment has earned you a ban Musk" - Solus
On realising I was on a 2nd account:"Quinarvy ehhh" - Solus

RUSSIAN CIVIL WAR - VERY GG
Mine and Micky's OPness
micky_tee
Skirmisher
(id: micky_t)
posted 03-15-07 06:02 PM EDT (US)     30 / 30       

Quote:

easy to get c's without revising and thats all u need to get into college

Yeah, but if there;s a ton of offers they take the best, and if anyone can get C's then I should be getting A's.

Quote:

but tbh i wish i had ur willpower and could just decide to revise

I don't have willpower. I'm giving up aoe3 coz I think it will be a possible distriction, sorry, definite distraction, and instead of thinking about noob iro lamers in maths I'll conccentrate on the work.

I posted this, so that if any of you see me playing, you can confront me and say, "get revising," ir you will think I'm addicted coz I'm playing when I shouldn't be. Smart move you see, now I can't afford to play, unless I wanna look addicted.

Quote:

i played aoe3 even more during my gcse's due to stress

Wow, I thought you were 14 after that pic you showed me on msn, and then you said you were my age, but older than me?! wtf?!

I'll take your advice.

Hartlepool are gonna smash Stockport, absolutely (British Fast Fortress) smash them. They won't lose, they can't lose.

Now I gtg I have a maths test and some german homework to do.

Goodnight all. xxx

armyballer - Another 3v3, this time my team is winning, (about an hour into it). One of the other team players admits defeat and resigns, then out of no where I get OOS message. I'm pissed, I again log onto agecommunity and see I have been given a LOSE. How did this happen?

AceOfKings - ender_ward hacked into your game and made it go OOS

Unban JamesLock
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames