You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Unit improvement card
Bottom
Topic Subject:Unit improvement card
Lc_noob
Skirmisher
posted 05-03-07 10:46 AM EDT (US)         
I was wondering if there where any stats available out there about those cards vs the military buildings upgrades.

By example, lets take a dutch colonial skirmisher vs a dutch veteran fortress skirmisher, the increase in HP and Attack is how much ?

I think this would help me evaluate the relative worth of those cards.

And maybe there is data available on that somewhere, i so please let me know where it is.

AuthorReplies:
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 05-03-07 11:47 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I would assume Dutch colonial skirm --> veteran skirm auto-upgrade is the same as the optional upgrades for other colonial --> Fortress units.

That is to say, 20% to atk and HP.

Can't remember offhand if Dutch get infantry combat series, but each infantry card grants 15% of base value towards atk/HP/atk+HP

Cyclohexane
Skirmisher
posted 05-03-07 12:32 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Download my guide in my signature (or navigate through the forums). It has all of that information and much much more.

Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!................CYCLOHEXANE'S FREE GUIDES:

-TAD GUIDE: AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference -or view online: On-line
AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON SPREADSHEET: Unit Comparison Spreadsheet

See other guides, technological advancements, interviewing tips, and more at my website All Things Miscellaneous
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames