You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » TEAM Teutonic Town Center/Palantine Settlements
Bottom
Topic Subject:TEAM Teutonic Town Center/Palantine Settlements
CunniJA
Skirmisher
posted 05-03-07 04:47 PM EDT (US)         
I have a level 19 German city, and I was wondering if TEAM Teutonic Town Center is a worthwhile investment once I get up to level 25. Same goes for Palatine Settlements. Both of them look really good on paper to me, and I was wondering what other people thought. I was thinking that TTTC + Colonial Militia= Indestructible TC until Age 4.
AuthorReplies:
NATron
Skirmisher
posted 05-03-07 05:10 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Since the German colonial army is not as powerful as some people would hope, the extra defense from the TTTC could really help in the case of a rush. And the palatine settlements is an awesome card to have, since you can either make only a few houses and get to the pop cap, or can make full amount of houses, and if several of them get destroyed, you are still at the pop cap. I find it useful when I need big amounts of population room really fast.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I heard distant forests all the time - CunniJA
I found my Jabra!
SahintheFalcon
Skirmisher
posted 05-03-07 10:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
palatine settlements is really important if you want to go outlaws/mercs

ESO Nickname: Eisenhower
Favorite Age 3 character: Sahin the Falcon
Unban James Lock!
DonOFCassador
Banned
posted 05-04-07 10:05 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
(TEAM Teutonic Town center)This card would help you get through German age2 on harmed.

Palantine Settlements

If you going Semi FF plus mercs this card is the way to go.

Medio
Skirmisher
(id: Mediolanus)
posted 05-04-07 10:32 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
I was thinking that TTTC + Colonial Militia= Indestructible TC until Age 4.

If you want indestructible TCs go Iroquois. I'd say 9 xbows is a better defense card, unless you have Portuguese/Iroquois allies.

KingSteve3721
Skirmisher
posted 05-05-07 12:59 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
palatine settlements is really important if you want to go outlaws/mercs

Scratch that, palatine settlements is important for any strat. It's basically giving you a small sioux bonus. You now only need 700 wood to max pop slots, compared to a previous 1900 (granted you still have a tc).

Keep in mind this is just a card, you still have your free uhlans.

[FeaR]{KingSteve3721}
“I love my name of honor, more than I fear death.”- Julius Caesar
"The Pope! How many divisions has he got?"- Joseph Stalin
"The hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."- Napoleon Bonaparte
"Dogs, would you live forever?"- Frederick the Great (addressing retreating Prussians at the Battle of Kolin)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames