Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Age of Empire's
Bottom
Topic Subject:Age of Empire's
The Hound Lord
Skirmisher
posted 05-06-07 12:45 PM EDT (US)         
I will soon (i think/hope) get AOE 3 but with no expansion. so i was wondering are there more people who DON'T have the (official) expansion
AuthorReplies:
gunner1
Scenario Expert
posted 05-06-07 01:10 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
most people who play online have the expansion.

Scenarios I have made
Single Player-: CAMPAIGN - Christmas - Forest River RPG - Total Freedom
MultiPlayer-: Castle Blood Automatic - Mafia Hitman - Warrior Defence
ESO = sandstorm....................................................................................."I won the bet on 1.04!"
Roark
Skirmisher
posted 05-06-07 01:25 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
According to elorating, there are 11,907 active players on TWC (expansion), and 20,790 on regular AoE 3 (no expansion).

ESO: Naevius
gunner1
Scenario Expert
posted 05-06-07 02:33 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
well thats interesting.

Scenarios I have made
Single Player-: CAMPAIGN - Christmas - Forest River RPG - Total Freedom
MultiPlayer-: Castle Blood Automatic - Mafia Hitman - Warrior Defence
ESO = sandstorm....................................................................................."I won the bet on 1.04!"
lodder
Skirmisher
posted 05-06-07 09:13 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
TWC's population is more stable, you never tell how many of those 20000 on vanilla will give up in a week, the people that got TWC are almost gauranteed to play
scriv1984
Skirmisher
posted 05-07-07 03:50 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
TWC's population is more stable, you never tell how many of those 20000 on vanilla will give up in a week, the people that got TWC are almost gauranteed to play

I'd bet this week's pocket-money that you have absoulutely no reasoning behind that and you just came up with that right there on the spot.

ESO2 - Crashtest

"I don't have 3 hours to break through your 50 layers of walls to kill you.
Real men play without walls." LordKivlov
kingdaniel4
Skirmisher
posted 05-07-07 03:58 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
I'd bet this week's pocket-money that you have absoulutely no reasoning behind that and you just came up with that right there on the spot.

I agree he's really reaching (and possibly making stuff up), but he does, actually, have a (however small) point. Anybody who bothered to get TWC obviously loves the game, so they are less likely to quit all of a sudden. Remember that they sunk forty bucks on this game.

Q:what has 8 eyes and 8 legs?
A: 8 pirates!

YARR!
NATron
Skirmisher
posted 05-07-07 04:22 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
Remember that they sunk forty bucks on this game.

If you got the expansion, it's 70 bucks. So yeah, you might wanna make some use outta this game if you get the expansion and the original.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I heard distant forests all the time - CunniJA
I found my Jabra!
micky_tee
Skirmisher
(id: micky_t)
posted 05-08-07 12:49 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       

Why? It's true. Noobs get vanilla and give up within a week. People buy twc and give up after months. He has solid reasoning with that statement...

armyballer - Another 3v3, this time my team is winning, (about an hour into it). One of the other team players admits defeat and resigns, then out of no where I get OOS message. I'm pissed, I again log onto agecommunity and see I have been given a LOSE. How did this happen?

AceOfKings - ender_ward hacked into your game and made it go OOS

Unban JamesLock
diesel_123
Skirmisher
posted 05-08-07 12:58 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
Hound Lord...plenty of people (non-noobies) have AOE3 and not TWC's. The number of AOE players on ESO varies usually between 1,000 and 5,000 players...so it's typically easy to find a game.

I don't know what a "stable population" means, what it's supposed benefits are, how that reasoning really works out, etc. so that's all I'll say about that lol
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames