You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Dakota map contest release = patch release ?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Dakota map contest release = patch release ?
Lc_noob
Skirmisher
posted 07-16-07 04:46 PM EDT (US)         
Wondering if you any of you heard about the possibility of a patch release with Dakota ?

It would make sense to have both of them at the same time, so when is the Dakota contest supposed to be ending ?
AuthorReplies:
gunner1
Scenario Expert
posted 07-16-07 04:56 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
today lol

Scenarios I have made
Single Player-: CAMPAIGN - Christmas - Forest River RPG - Total Freedom
MultiPlayer-: Castle Blood Automatic - Mafia Hitman - Warrior Defence
ESO = sandstorm....................................................................................."I won the bet on 1.04!"
Great_One_1
Skirmisher
posted 07-16-07 05:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Dakotas Contest Deadline

We'd like to remind fans that are planning to enter our Dakotas Random Map Contest that the deadline is tonight at 11:59pm PT. Your entry will need to be sent in to age3.community@ensemblestudios.com by this time in order to be elligible to win. Let the best map win!
Did ES spell eligible wrong? :P

Maybe 1.04 will come out with this...?

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."-George W. Bush
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? Congress.
Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason.
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." - General John Sedgwick (1813-1864), last words
"Do you have blacks, too?"-George W. Bush-to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso,

[This message has been edited by Great_One_1 (edited 07-16-2007 @ 05:37 PM).]

Thunder
VIP BonusXP
posted 07-16-07 05:49 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
A spelling error, that's unpossible! (Fixed, thank you)

The map contest has nothing to do with the timeline of the patch.
Great_One_1
Skirmisher
posted 07-16-07 05:57 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
ES owes me now .

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."-George W. Bush
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? Congress.
Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason.
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." - General John Sedgwick (1813-1864), last words
"Do you have blacks, too?"-George W. Bush-to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso,
Brtnboarder495
Skirmisher
posted 07-16-07 07:49 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
The map contest has nothing to do with the timeline of the patch.
Prove us wrong. No patch notes by now means that we can't expect the path within a week or two, so ETA would be a month, ironically just on schedule for the releasal of the Dakota Map Contest. You would only be causing yourself more work by releasing two separate patches within a close vicinity of each other, that is, unless we can expect 1.04 the week before TAD?

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
AceOfKings
Skirmisher
posted 07-16-07 08:13 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Owned.

ESO= AceOfKings
Current: AOE3 TAD
Lc_noob
Skirmisher
posted 07-17-07 08:33 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
I do agree,

it would make sense for ES to do both at the same time, but then, why not say it clearly ? The silent treatment we are currently receiving is pretty lame, in fact the lameness level rivals with the current Iro situation.

lest make a poll :

Wich is the lamest :

1 - Iroquois

2 - Es total silence regarding patch release date

3 - Ender_ward possible banning

4 - Ender_ward not being banned yet

Ok 3 and 4 are a joke but I felt like it !
Brtnboarder495
Skirmisher
posted 07-17-07 02:31 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Prove us wrong. No patch notes by now means that we can't expect the path within a week or two, so ETA would be a month, ironically just on schedule for the releasal of the Dakota Map Contest. You would only be causing yourself more work by releasing two separate patches within a close vicinity of each other, that is, unless we can expect 1.04 the week before TAD?
Oh, and may I add the fact that if you felt splitting CSO and balance was too large of a feat, why would we think that you wouldn't wait any longer to combine the new map? As much as I would love to take your word for it, I really don't know who to believe anymore.

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames