You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » USA GGL League with Prizes!
Bottom
Topic Subject:USA GGL League with Prizes!
L_Clan_MrMilo
Skirmisher
posted 07-18-07 01:16 AM EDT (US)         
Hey guys,

So it turns out that the GGL League with the Ideazon first prize ($500) value actually JUST STARTED today, and it's for US Residents 13 or over only. So you highly skilled fellow US of Aer's, start playing some games! Ladder ends September 9th.

Full rules and info here: http://www.ggl.com/index.php?controller=Ma...thod=view&id=76

p.s. Is there anyway that this can be newsed and stickied?

[This message has been edited by L_Clan_MrMilo (edited 07-18-2007 @ 01:17 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Lord_Jason
Skirmisher
posted 07-18-07 02:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
dame i could do with an extra 250!!
shame i suck and live in england

"You only use Greandiers if someone has hacked your enemy so he cant make military units" - Eicho!!!!

You cant carry an air guitar and a gun at the same time....where there is air guitar there is peace!!

"Christians dont believe in gravity." Peter Griffin
somme
Skirmisher
posted 07-18-07 03:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
I already newsed it when I saw it at Age Sanctuary Seems like a great opportunity for the good players in the US. So many events are US only Not that I would have a chance of winning them anyway...

ESO : Pcfreak8
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is." -Jan L. A. van de Snepscheu
A pessimist is usually right and never disappointed.
Any history buff knows that nothing stops a cannon like a good uppercut. - BeatnikJoe
gunner1
Scenario Expert
posted 07-18-07 03:36 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
england is the greatest though i say we make a uk tourament. shame we'd all get beat by the nightscamer guy

Scenarios I have made
Single Player-: CAMPAIGN - Christmas - Forest River RPG - Total Freedom
MultiPlayer-: Castle Blood Automatic - Mafia Hitman - Warrior Defence
ESO = sandstorm....................................................................................."I won the bet on 1.04!"
Lord_Jason
Skirmisher
posted 07-18-07 04:04 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
gunner1 im all for it! i dont think ive ever seen a britian only tournie.
probably cos there would only be like 7 players. (a huge exageration yea, but u know what i mean.)
ohh yea id loose quite fast, it would just be fun to enter!

"You only use Greandiers if someone has hacked your enemy so he cant make military units" - Eicho!!!!

You cant carry an air guitar and a gun at the same time....where there is air guitar there is peace!!

[This message has been edited by Lord_Jason (edited 07-18-2007 @ 04:05 PM).]

xSephirothx
Skirmisher
(id: xMatt the Greatx)
posted 07-18-07 04:18 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
Why spreading the word, I want an easier win
Lord_Jason
Skirmisher
posted 07-18-07 04:19 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
fancy a bit of noob bashing aye if u ever need a good humoured noob to base give me a shout!

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames