You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.12 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » How do i get rid of my eso account
Bottom
Topic Subject:How do i get rid of my eso account
Oomen
Skirmisher
posted 08-18-07 10:43 AM EDT (US)         
How do i get rid of my eso account, and if i can, can i get a new one so i can start over with my rank and all that stuff. Please reply fast b4 i just go out and bu a new game of aoe3 so i can have a new account. If u have any idea about this plz reply.
AuthorReplies:
DomoRoboto
Banned
posted 08-18-07 10:46 AM EDT (US)     1 / 12       
*let the music start*
Qazitory
HG Alumnus
posted 08-18-07 10:51 AM EDT (US)     2 / 12       
*let the music start*
Instead of a totally useless post, you could've just said that there's no way to start over - the name you picked is there to stay and you can't reset the stats either

•Qazitory•
•AoE3 rating: Qazitory
My AoE3:TWC mods: QazUI - Treasure - Main Menu - Low Lag HC - Deck selection•
•Guide my keystrokes, keep my programs alive, protect me from viruses, back up my drive.•
James Lock
Skirmisher
posted 08-18-07 12:08 PM EDT (US)     3 / 12       
The stats will be reset if you don't play for a certain period of time. I don't know how long it is but ES has mentioned your stats get reset if you don't play for so long.

If you buy the expansion pack you get a fresh start, 0 games played.

Thanks to all those that signed the petition to get me unbanned here.
And special thanks to smashnbash for making it.
Culverin
Skirmisher
(id: Robert_Squared)
posted 08-18-07 12:17 PM EDT (US)     4 / 12       
That's true, you will get a fresh start after a certain amount of time. I'm not sure how long it is, but I stopped playing Age 3 for a long time (like a year), and came back to it. I still had all my home cities, but I was a 1600 conscript with 0 games played.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. Even a crappy name doesn't really matter. Just have fun playing the game and don't waste your money.

Just call me Robert.
My Massgate

[This message has been edited by Culverin (edited 08-18-2007 @ 12:17 PM).]

DomoRoboto
Banned
posted 08-18-07 02:22 PM EDT (US)     5 / 12       
The stats will be reset if you don't play for a certain period of time. I don't know how long it is but ES has mentioned your stats get reset if you don't play for so long.
Seems like you're getting a fresh start next time you play
Brtnboarder495
Skirmisher
posted 08-18-07 02:25 PM EDT (US)     6 / 12       
Sell it .. to me

Kidding, actually I think that's "illegal" in ES' book.

But really, I don't think it's possible for it to be terminated, even if you asked ES.

Gameranger: _NiGhThAwK_
Lord_Jason
Skirmisher
posted 08-18-07 02:37 PM EDT (US)     7 / 12       
Unfortunatly it would seem that you need a new game for instantly whiped account. Best wait for gold to come out. Not only is it great value for money. youll need a new warchiefs disk to play that online anyway.

"You only use Greandiers if someone has hacked your enemy so he cant make military units" - Eicho!!!!

You cant carry an air guitar and a gun at the same time....where there is air guitar there is peace!!

"Christians dont believe in gravity." Peter Griffin
SahintheFalcon
Skirmisher
posted 08-18-07 03:42 PM EDT (US)     8 / 12       
Sorry Oomen. I feel for you. Here is the story of my account, if it makes you feel better:

I bought the game only a few days after it came out. I decided to play singleplayer for the first month to practice for multiplayer. Then I brought the game to my friend's house to let him see it. Then he said, "Does this game work in multiplayer?" I said yes, let's try it. Then he insisted that he make his account first, since we were at his house. I agreed because I thought that I would make my own account later. He didn't play any multiplayer because he didn't have the patience to make another home city. Next week, when I tried to make my own account, it wouldn't let me. Fortunately, my friend let me take over his account. I changed the password, secret question, avatar, and email address. Unfortunately I could not change the username. So I'm stuck with Eisenhower (my choice would have been SahintheFalcon). I was upset since AoE3 was my "perfect game." I have a passion for the musket and cannon age (1500-1850). Just what AoE3 is about. And my account name is not mine. I had been waiting since 2002 for a game that focused on the gunpowder age. Rise of Nations and Civ 4 were nice, but nothing can compare to AoE3!

Well, account name isn't everything. It actually makes me feel better when I lose because I know I didn't lose on my "treasured account." I plan to get a Mac laptop in the near future, and I'll be getting AoE3 for Mac on it. I'll be able to buy a new game and account (too bad SahintheFalcon was taken in July 2006).

ESO Nickname: Eisenhower
Favorite Age 3 character: Sahin the Falcon
Unban James Lock!
Medio
Skirmisher
(id: Mediolanus)
posted 08-18-07 04:34 PM EDT (US)     9 / 12       
That's true, you will get a fresh start after a certain amount of time.
So when I get back (which I would be doing right now if my installation CDs were still all intact) I get to see a lot of noob bashing? great
NATron
Skirmisher
posted 08-18-07 05:26 PM EDT (US)     10 / 12       
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. Even a crappy name doesn't really matter. Just have fun playing the game and don't waste your money.
I think we all know who needs to learn this, somebody with over 10 accounts...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I heard distant forests all the time - CunniJA
I found my Jabra!
Oomen
Skirmisher
posted 08-20-07 04:34 PM EDT (US)     11 / 12       
The reason i want a new account is cause ive let my litte bro play on it hes 8, and he screwed up my account by losind sevral times. So i guess ive won 90 games out of 272 and want to reset it so i can become somthing higher than a private.
SahintheFalcon
Skirmisher
posted 08-20-07 04:52 PM EDT (US)     12 / 12       
oomen, win % doesn't matter. It's actually bad to have a win % over 65% because of several reasons:

1. Some people don't want to play with you (I won't mention any names)

2. People assume you noob-bash.

3. People assume you don't spend much time playing challenging games. After all, you learn just as much from losing a game as you do from winning one.

I know this because I had a win % of 70%. I play on the game browser, and I'm one of the people who won't start a game unless I know I have a 70% chance of winning. I won't start the game if there's the slightest chance that I lose. However, as an honorable player, I do not quit the game once it has started even if the teams are unbalanced. Like I said above, it is important to play better people if you want to improve.

ESO Nickname: Eisenhower
Favorite Age 3 character: Sahin the Falcon
Unban James Lock!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames