You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » I cant see all the topics
Bottom
Topic Subject:I cant see all the topics
newestguy1
Skirmisher
posted 10-03-07 05:14 PM EDT (US)         
As the topic says I cannot see all the topics it says that there is 13000 topics or something but I only see 58 how do I see them all.Sorry for putting this here but i cannot find another place to put it.
AuthorReplies:
Cancer of the Head
Skirmisher
(id: say1988)
posted 10-03-07 05:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
If you look at the lower left hand corner it says:

Go Back 10 days

This means in only shows topics which have been posted in during the previous 10 days. Change that and you can see more topics (put in "all" and that is what you will see).
Angel Walker
Skirmisher
(id: Just a player)
posted 10-03-07 05:47 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Though I'm pretty sure the Search function is not limited by that. So if you're looking for a specific thread or subject, the Search is still the best way

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.
Cancer of the Head
Skirmisher
(id: say1988)
posted 10-03-07 09:41 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Yep.
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 10-03-07 10:32 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
That just means that 13,000 topics have been made since the site was created back a few years ago.

Just change the # of days to go back from whatever you have it on now, to 100 or so, and you'll get all the recent threads. Or if you are looking for somethig specific, try the search feature.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 10-04-07 01:19 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Im taking it the original AoE3H General Discussion wasn't AoE3? A lot of the topics on pages 460~ don't make sense haha.

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames