You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies, Closed
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Need to contact someone, are you out there?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Need to contact someone, are you out there?
Ossian
Skirmisher
posted 10-03-07 10:35 PM EDT (US)         
My brother got a account from a guy named BRW_Nightare and he said he could keep it forever, thing is it just got hacked and he doesn't have the CD key or Recovery question to recover the stolen account.

Now I was just wondering if anyone knows him under this name or a name like aztec_nightmare or something (Was last smurf he had, not sure if that was it)

I know this will most likely be closed though sad life sucks.

*WINDOWS CRITICAL ERROR 19891126*
Product ID: Ossian Discontinued
Contact your network admin for more details
about this special edition of player...

Allthough cetans are darker, did you know that if you read the word 'cetan' as a dutch word, that you get the same sound as when reading 'satan' in english.-Furby Killer

[This message has been edited by Ossian (edited 10-03-2007 @ 10:36 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
N_E_Patriots
Skirmisher
posted 10-03-07 10:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Well, no lie, i cant believe i get to dance in a closed server. My first time ever

*dance*

I lost in the AOE3H FRR
Support Gay Pride!
Michael Jackson is innocent!
I smell.
Dr House
Skirmisher
(id: RealityFatalityz)
posted 10-03-07 11:29 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
*dances in closed thread*

more importantly i would edit your post and take out the names, cheezwiz or cherub might consider it acusitory and ban you for all of eternity, not to mention you talked about cracks and hacks, sooo..... edit your post, or die!!!

CLOSED
Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 10-03-07 11:42 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Ossian, in AgeSanc names are allowed, but not here, remove the names

Eicho for Cherub!

sorry, i cant help you

[This message has been edited by Eicho (edited 10-03-2007 @ 11:43 PM).]

Ossian
Skirmisher
posted 10-03-07 11:43 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
I said someone hacked my brothers account, I didn't say who and I haven't accused anyone.. and where on earth did I say anything about cracks.

*WINDOWS CRITICAL ERROR 19891126*
Product ID: Ossian Discontinued
Contact your network admin for more details
about this special edition of player...

Allthough cetans are darker, did you know that if you read the word 'cetan' as a dutch word, that you get the same sound as when reading 'satan' in english.-Furby Killer
Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 10-03-07 11:58 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
You didn't, it's just that here at HG, moderators Eicho! dont like names in the same post with the words "hacked" or "stolen account"
LordKivlov
Royal Guard
posted 10-04-07 00:20 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
There once was this stolen account, Eicho found it on the side of the road and returned it to ol' Ossian, who then went and hacked a tree down for some firewood.

... If he gave the account, he can take it back if he wants.

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 10-04-07 00:25 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
cheezwiz or cherub might consider it acusitory
I'm a bad, bad man.

Well, I can understand your problem, and bet it would be rather annoying... :/

And I can also say that I'm 95% sure that no one going by nightmare has ever come by here...so it's likely the guy doesn't personally visit us.

What you should do, is think back to how you got the account to begin with. And repeat that method. If it was email, then email, if it was over ESO...then...ESO private message might be your best bet.

Either way, I can't allow this up, not because of the word hacked or CD key (although those do set my mod control panal ablaze), it's simply because it was a personal message to someone over the forums.

Look at the bright side, people look at closed threads more than any others, so perhaps someone will actually see it and send you a email.

Closed

PS: Just a note, editting doesn't help guys, I can see what you editted,

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames