Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.18 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » OP Team Village Card
Bottom
Topic Subject:OP Team Village Card
Shadow Shade
Skirmisher
posted 10-26-07 06:18 PM EDT (US)         
Can i have the title changed to China's 1st Shipment.

With the asian having no 3 villager card the choice for a first card must be made, well i have found it TEAM Provincial Administration, one of the best age one cards i've seen. It's boost the pop of all Villages and for your team all houses.

I posted this card in another thread at first i didn't even realize just how good the card was, I thought it gave your Villages 30 pop but i was wrong, it's much better. Now i'll elaborate, Villages start off with 20 pop for 200 wood this card is a team card but i don't really care about the +15 pop to team houses. No as good as that sounds i couldn't give a damn as this cards effect on your own version of the house a Village is wait for it OP, jks i don't know until i play the game. But the card provides Villages with +30 pop and +33% HP, so what this means is one Village will provide 50 pop. I will be sending this as my first card and why wouldn't you? With this card and your starting wood used on one Village you'll have enough pop to easily accomodate your rush, it only takes 4 Villages to get 200 pop, i don't think this is OP but it looks broken. And it's definitely the best 1st shipment for China.

HCHouseHitpointsTeam
(TEAM Provincial Administration)

Age 1Level 0

TEAM Houses and Longhouses have more hitpoints and support more population. VIllages, Shrines, and Manors have somewhat more hitpoints and support more population.

HouseEast Hitpoints +50%

ypVillage Hitpoints +33%

ypShrineJapanese Hitpoints +33%

Longhouse Hitpoints +50%

ypHouseIndian Hitpoints +50%

HouseAztec Hitpoints +50%

House Hitpoints +50%

HouseMed Hitpoints +50%

HouseAztecsupports +15 population

HouseEastsupports +15 population

ypHouseIndiansupports +15 population

HouseMedsupports +15 population

Housesupports +15 population

Longhousesupports +20 population

ypShrineJapanesesupports +15 population

ypVillagesupports +30 population

Manorsupports +15 population

Manor Hitpoints +33%

[This message has been edited by Shadow Shade (edited 10-28-2007 @ 03:38 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Slomo
Skirmisher
posted 10-26-07 09:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 18       
Rofl yes, I love this card... its always my first card, I usually send Snatch the Pebble as my second
Shadow Shade
Skirmisher
posted 10-26-07 09:47 PM EDT (US)     2 / 18       
When i first saw it i thought surely that's not a card, but Provincial Administration is and it's awesome. I think it's China's best 1st shipment can't think of anything near as good.

Snatch the Pebble, that's a sweet card for your monk.
Slomo
Skirmisher
posted 10-26-07 10:00 PM EDT (US)     3 / 18       
I still don't quite understand why Snatch the Pebble is an age 2 card as all other explorer attack cards are usually age 1...
Shadow Shade
Skirmisher
posted 10-26-07 10:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 18       
I don't know maybe it makes the monk too good at getting treasures.
Slomo
Skirmisher
posted 10-27-07 00:13 AM EDT (US)     5 / 18       
Indian monks get the card in age 1 that does 60% hp/dmg... the Japanese card is OP when it comes to treasure hunting... 2 stuns and double treasure rewards :P
Shadow Shade
Skirmisher
posted 10-27-07 00:35 AM EDT (US)     6 / 18       
I guess they just wanted China too be different, but China has lots of other cards in Discovery that makes up for it.

China looks like it could have an insane turtle, how can it build -500% faster? Wait a second does that mean it now builds slower, so not a very good turtle at all.

YPHCGreatWall
(Great Wall)

Age 3Level 10Prerequisite tech = YPHCShipCastleWagons2

Wall hitpoints increased as well as their build time.

AbstractWall Hitpoints +100%

AbstractWall build -500% faster

[This message has been edited by Shadow Shade (edited 10-27-2007 @ 00:40 AM).]

Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 10-27-07 00:38 AM EDT (US)     7 / 18       
That card will make walls very strong, but it will take a long tim to build them.
Shadow Shade
Skirmisher
posted 10-27-07 00:44 AM EDT (US)     8 / 18       
That's a shame about the long build time, but i guess if they didn't China's turtle would be OP. Still that Provincial Administration looks to be China's best starting card by a long shot.
MNBob
Skirmisher
posted 10-27-07 07:39 AM EDT (US)     9 / 18       
Looks like I have some bonus calculation problems in my TAD card generating program. Please mention any suspect descriptions in http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=23,34612,30,10so that I can fix the problems. Thanks.

Abus Guns and Grenadiers ARE NOT ARTILLERY!
MNBob's AOE Page
IJsthee
Skirmisher
posted 10-27-07 12:54 PM EDT (US)     10 / 18       
seems like a perfect card, especially for team games. i'll definitely use it.. once i get TAD that is.
Qazitory
HG Alumnus
posted 10-27-07 05:31 PM EDT (US)     11 / 18       
Hah, this is indeed very powerful, much like Palatine settlements, only TEAM and age1
However, you won't benefit a lot from the villager cards if you don't build several villages. The thing is that this card is worth more than 300 wood, so it's a great first card choice, even in 1v1.

Tell me what you want the title to be changed to and I'll fix it.

•Qazitory•
•AoE3 rating: Qazitory
My AoE3:TWC mods: QazUI - Treasure - Main Menu - Low Lag HC - Deck selection•
•Guide my keystrokes, keep my programs alive, protect me from viruses, back up my drive.•

[This message has been edited by Qazitory (edited 10-27-2007 @ 05:32 PM).]

Slomo
Skirmisher
posted 10-27-07 05:46 PM EDT (US)     12 / 18       
I would think so Qazitory, 60 population limit with 1 village made makes for very a comfortable rush
Shadow Shade
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-07 01:13 PM EDT (US)     13 / 18       
Most of those migration cards don't really seem worth it as you'll under normal circumstances only get 6 vills or less from the shipment, though i might include one or two in my deck. But 60 pop for only using 200 wood and you can use the rest for your rush of CKN and Pikemen seems incredibly useful.

An offtopic comment but how quickly would you say six Pikemen and 1 Flamethrower would bring down a Barracks?
CookieCrisp13
Skirmisher
posted 10-28-07 06:29 PM EDT (US)     14 / 18       
This card is indeed very strong. Me and Sad have done china + japan rush, and this card is the first one sent, relieving me of my population woes and helping me to remember the good ole sioux days .

also it acts as a sort of pioneer card for shrines :S

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
Iconic
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-07 07:57 AM EDT (US)     15 / 18       
It's ridiculously good in team games. Every one can rush hard without having to worry about housing.

In 1v1 I think Sumptuary Laws or 300 food is still a stronger 1st shipment.
Roark
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-07 01:16 PM EDT (US)     16 / 18       
There are two pitfalls to using it in 1v1.

First, you will only need 2-3 villages at most in second age. So if you want to send the vill card for max effect, you have to build those extra villages anyway at 200 wood apiece. So you're saving wood early in the rush but paying some of it back late (although you still don't need the pop techs in the village)

Second, you forgo the fast age up that 300 food can give you, which is vital in a lot of rushing situations for chinese.

In team games, it's a great card.

ESO: Naevius
Shadow Shade
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-07 06:02 PM EDT (US)     17 / 18       
Yeah well i'm not that big on quick rushes, i normally harrass as early as i can then hit with everything i can for as long as i can which normally with Brits lasts until the game ends. So if you want a lightning fast rush i guess it's not the best but as far as i'm concerned it's defianetaly the best 1st shipment card.
exc4libulz1022
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-07 06:14 PM EDT (US)     18 / 18       
I've been sending 5 disciples o.O

"he will have a hard getting banks up"
~rel4xed

"I accidently drop kicked someone once"
~george_uk

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames