Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Japanese exports
Bottom
Topic Subject:Japanese exports
Friendly Noob
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-07 03:44 PM EDT (US)         
Hi, im not 100 percent sure if this is possible,or if anyone has already posted this,but here goes.
Using the japanese, theres a possibility of rushing and defending against rushes by using the exports.
If im not mistaken,you get export points based on the number of villagers, so by mass producing japanese villagers by means of fishing cherry orchard or whatever, you could get massive export points quiclky.
Then, using the japanese isolation, you have access to the first unit wich is cheap and has a bonus against cavalry and building (not sure).
This means you can spam them to either raid or defend against hussars, while getting exp for shippments and resuming you booming (ps, wonder with damyo shipment would power them up).

ps, theres also a card that reduces export cost and theres an export with japanese isolation that allows to train in bigger blocks meaning you could mass produce.
AuthorReplies:
Ossian
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-07 03:54 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Export gathers a lot slower then you think, and the cheaper cost card is only for techs and the starting cost when you ally with a civ (Which is 100)

*WINDOWS CRITICAL ERROR 19891126*
Product ID: Ossian Discontinued
Contact your network admin for more details
about this special edition of player...

Allthough cetans are darker, did you know that if you read the word 'cetan' as a dutch word, that you get the same sound as when reading 'satan' in english.-Furby Killer
Friendly Noob
Skirmisher
posted 10-29-07 04:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
I personnally have found exports to gather at a nice rate, and since the units are stronger than theyre current age counterparts i tend to think of them as low cost ( free) mercs.And the 100 initial points....i really hadent noticed, althought are you sure the japanese isolation has the same cost as europeen?

Plus, on cheaper cost card the description says that it also affects units, althought i did find it weird that it only said improvements on the tech UI
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames