You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Silly question: Town centres?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Silly question: Town centres?
Bloodly
Skirmisher
posted 12-05-07 05:56 AM EDT (US)         
I don't get the purpose of multiple town centres, with resources not having to be delivered anywhere anymore.

Enlighten me?
AuthorReplies:
Tezza_01
Skirmisher
posted 12-05-07 06:08 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
well if grouped together and a euro or asian civ u can get multiple groups of minute men or watever they are called for the civ.

Secondly you can mass villies faster (a good way to boom with ports get the 2nd tc from the age up built asap then spamm vills to whenever you can age or u want to stop).

a late boom if a rush didnt work.

if you do a ff you may need to help your eco and make vills fast to regain your eco strength faster.

Enough reasons? Oh and if u be a smart ass and put a tc on the front lines u can get a extra batch of minutemen (or watever they called) and if u a ero civ and got the colonial militia (lets ya call minutemen out 1 more time and gives more of them in it) you can get like 19 rather decent units really fast.

I can't think of any other reasons at this moment. I'm all out

Why Fight a losing battle? Retreat make some stealthy units put in enemy town and ambush when enemy army in your town.
scriv1984
Skirmisher
posted 12-05-07 06:37 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
yeah, pretty much they just allow you to build multiple settlers at once. I use my extra TCs in places of the map with grouped resources, to allow settlers to be safe from raids and to give map control.

ESO2 - Crashtest

"I don't have 3 hours to break through your 50 layers of walls to kill you.
Real men play without walls." LordKivlov
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames