You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Japan and the Euro Consolate
Bottom
Topic Subject:Japan and the Euro Consolate
JonNoName
Skirmisher
posted 12-05-07 12:23 PM EDT (US)         
Hey guys,

I was just wondering why you thought that Japan doesnt get the original consolate. The one in which you could train any native units that you were allied too.

I use natives a fair amount and like being able to train them near my forward bases. Maybe add an addition to the current asian consolate to all for this?

What do you think?
AuthorReplies:
CunniJA
Skirmisher
posted 12-05-07 12:56 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I would assume you're referring to the Native Embassy, which is not a Consulate at all. It makes sense that the Asians don't get this building however. For example, the Iroquois, Aztec, and Sioux don't get the Saloon in any fashion, but they get the Native Embassy. The Asians get the Saloon, but not the embassy, so it's choosing to give the natives one particular feature of the Europeans, and the Asians another particular feature of the Europeans. The Native Embassy sees very rare usage in any case, and having the Saloon is usually better in my opinion. Besides, the consulate is about 20x better than Native Embassy or so. Giving Native Embassy to the Asians is completely uneccesary if you ask me.

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."
Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 12-05-07 01:22 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
The only real good use of Native Embassy is when Scout Slaming as Native American civilization.
If not, i think it's kind a watse of wood.
obiusly if you ahve extra wood and youa re using Natives a lot, go and make a Embassy, but better use woof for other things.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames