You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » I won, but it says i lost!!!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:I won, but it says i lost!!!!
Todd_Lang
Skirmisher
posted 12-07-07 08:18 PM EDT (US)         
Look at this. I'm a sergeant, and i had a conscript as an ally, and we were versing 2 privates (this was just a fun match for me, and a BIG noob bash). Anyway, we FLOGGED them, infact, red (china player) lagged out very quick, just as i was attacking him. Then i went to kingofsmash, who was playing as Sioux. I lost my army against him, but trained more units while my ally FF. I attacked again, and took out his base (after i went to fortress and got howdahs). He ran, but we both found him, and killed him. So, we won...... But, on ELO it says, we LOST. I didn't lose rank, infact i gained rank for winning it, but, this sucks.

Now, you take a look on this page. It may have my team as LOST, but look at the score board. I FLEW UP IN EVERYTHING!

ES, are these guys cheaters, or was this just a bug or fault? I wanna know.

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameStats.aspx?loc=en-US&GameID=2ce80225-a849-41c1-9363-06d87c40b771&s Flag=2&md=ZS_Supremacy

FIXED LINK!

My Scenario list:
The Battle Of Bighorn Lake - Coming soon.....
War in the village - Coming soon
The Great Fort Wars 1,2,3,4 - OUT NOW!!!!!
Warchief Wars - Coming soon.....
The War For Australia: Version 2 - Coming soon

[This message has been edited by Todd_Lang (edited 12-08-2007 @ 10:19 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
George_uk
Skirmisher
posted 12-07-07 08:52 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Omg I can't tell you how sorry I am for your loss. This is awful! I just don't know how people like you get through from one day to the next. I'm proud of you man, real proud.

Previously known as MoNo Ager
CunniJA
Skirmisher
posted 12-08-07 01:29 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
You kind of deserved it anyway...

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."
Angel Walker
Skirmisher
(id: Just a player)
posted 12-08-07 10:40 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
ES probably won't post a reply to answer it. You'd have better chances at Age Community.

I know that in team games, sometimes when of the players "lags ou" (be it through cheating or just bad luck) the whole game can get screwed. I didn't know that it would actually make the other team lose... but anyway.

If you feel you have been cheated, you should email ES at age3.abuse@ensemblestudios with all information you can get, specially screenshots (it's easier to prove you have been cheated when the opponent admits it...). Still keep in mind that ES won't give you any points back, so the best you will accomplish is having his account banned.

However, remember not everytime someone disconnect you're being cheated. Not everyone has a perfect connection. Unless they told you they were cheating (yes, some people actually do it) or it's happened more than once, you will probably never know the answer.

You can always pest him though.

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.
George_uk
Skirmisher
posted 12-08-07 08:17 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
By the way, my post was a sarcastic remark on the sarcastic replies you will get in this thread. But you didn't really get much :/

Previously known as MoNo Ager
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 12-08-07 09:43 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Really?

(couldn't help it )

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
Todd_Lang
Skirmisher
posted 12-08-07 10:16 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
There is some weird things bout it though. As i said, i got to fortress, anad so did my ally, and then i got Howdahs. Well, on the page thingy, it shows no sign of fortress aging and me getting Howdahs. So, thats just strange.

My Scenario list:
The Battle Of Bighorn Lake - Coming soon.....
War in the village - Coming soon
The Great Fort Wars 1,2,3,4 - OUT NOW!!!!!
Warchief Wars - Coming soon.....
The War For Australia: Version 2 - Coming soon
Colonel_UGMO
Veteran Musketeer (Content Contributor)
posted 12-08-07 11:08 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
hmm... I had a similar thing, exept I attacked my opponent with 30 jans and 15 abus and killed his 10 strelet army. Then I was taking down the TC when he paused the game and unpluged. He lagged out and i won. But my power rating didn't go up at all even though it was my second TAD game and he was a much higher rank than me.

ESO NAME: UGMO
I AM USING: TAD
I AM PLAYING: The Aztecs, British and Russians
.oO James246: Well, you wouldn't be able to sigg any dumb things I say, because I don't say them. :P Oo.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames