You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.23 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » stolen account and es not epling to my e-mail
Bottom
Topic Subject:stolen account and es not epling to my e-mail
player 6
Skirmisher
posted 02-07-08 03:03 PM EDT (US)         
i tried logging on one day and bang incorrect username and password, i was like what so i tried again and again but still the same. it is definatly the correect password beause im on most days.

so i E-mail ES several times but still no reply .

anyone help??
AuthorReplies:
gunner1
Scenario Expert
posted 02-07-08 03:17 PM EDT (US)     1 / 23       
when did you first e-mail them, and to which address?

Scenarios I have made
Single Player-: CAMPAIGN - Christmas - Forest River RPG - Total Freedom
MultiPlayer-: Castle Blood Automatic - Mafia Hitman - Warrior Defence
ESO = sandstorm....................................................................................."I won the bet on 1.04!"
player 6
Skirmisher
posted 02-07-08 03:37 PM EDT (US)     2 / 23       
three days ago to age3.help@ensemblestudios.com
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 02-07-08 03:59 PM EDT (US)     3 / 23       
Are you absolutely positive there wasn't any mistake on your part?

Maybe caps lock or something? I know it seems like a condesending question, but people make that mistake a lot.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
player 6
Skirmisher
posted 02-07-08 04:03 PM EDT (US)     4 / 23       
im shure its not caps lock because ive even restarted my pc which would get rid of caps lock. my user name was j0nathan if you see anyone on it plz give them some abuse.

*thats jonathan splet with a zero
*ok maby not abuse but at least report them plz

[This message has been edited by player 6 (edited 02-07-2008 @ 04:08 PM).]

ganggreene51
Skirmisher
posted 02-07-08 04:42 PM EDT (US)     5 / 23       
when was the last time you logged in? the last game I see is from 2/5. Did you give your password to anyone? was it easy to figure out?

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Foy Lyndstrom- "Villagers doing nothing don't do anything."
gunner1
Scenario Expert
posted 02-07-08 04:58 PM EDT (US)     6 / 23       
i think "age3.help@ensemblestudios.com" is the wrong e-mail. try

age3.abuse@ensemblestudios.com

also, it took a month for them to reply to me, And that was just after the games release.

Scenarios I have made
Single Player-: CAMPAIGN - Christmas - Forest River RPG - Total Freedom
MultiPlayer-: Castle Blood Automatic - Mafia Hitman - Warrior Defence
ESO = sandstorm....................................................................................."I won the bet on 1.04!"
Angel Walker
Skirmisher
(id: Just a player)
posted 02-07-08 06:57 PM EDT (US)     7 / 23       
Try the ESO Account Management tool. If you click in "Forgot My Password" and follow the steps you should be able to change it. But this time make sure it's not easy to guess

One can never be too safe.

ESO - Walker

>> Napoleonic Era --> Visit their Homepage!
"Holy *****" > Thunder (Ensemble Studios)

Retired from AoE3. But I do play AoK HD in Steam now and then.
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-07-08 07:24 PM EDT (US)     8 / 23       
Check your spelling carefully before you submit. If your spelling is generally anywhere as haphazard as it is here, that's most likely the problem.

Exactly the same advice goes for the e-mail addy too, double-check the spelling of the URL before you send. That may be the reason why they didn't answer - they never got it in the first place because of a spelling error in the address.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-08 02:22 AM EDT (US)     9 / 23       
age3 help is correct address. Spelling email address isnt the problem, you get auto mail back when you send to a non existing address.
Did you send with a hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc address? They are usually thrown away by ES' spam filter. If you didnt get an autoreply, they never received the mail.

First try the account tool

"such a kind fellow!" ~ ķįŋğ_Ćħŗĩ_ĬĬ

Furby killer should be crowned leader of AOE forum ~ [SW_GD]Teutonic

player 6
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-08 03:01 AM EDT (US)     10 / 23       
ive tried the account tool, but i have forgot my secret answer, so clicked forgot my answer and filled in the form. but the problem is that my e-mail has changed, and found a link on the fourm to e-mail them to change my account, and then tried the account tool again.
i last loged in on the 2/5, so if the theif logged on it would have the same day and they must have changed my password which very easy guess.

does anyone know if they give you a warning or something if youve been banned?

*sory for my spelling mistakes
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-08 03:25 AM EDT (US)     11 / 23       
When you are banned you get a mail, and when you try to login you get something like: "error 104, account disabled". (IIRC).

So your old email changed, you dont know the answer of your secret questions, and you dont know your password...

nidhog_slayer
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-08 06:43 AM EDT (US)     12 / 23       
Ehh...

Dont know password
Dont know secret question
Email that is connected to account is lost

Now say that you dont have CD-key anymore, and its GG for you.

BTW, I dont suggest emailing ES that your account is stolen, because have heard of few cases where they have banned the account ^^

[This message has been edited by nidhog_slayer (edited 02-08-2008 @ 06:50 AM).]

JimXIX
Kings Guard
posted 02-08-08 09:07 AM EDT (US)     13 / 23       
When an account gets stolen and banned it's usually unbanned once the original owner regains control.

You'll remember that four (!) hour game against that crazy Russian that wouldn't give up, not realizing he was playing someone who in real life actually is a crazy Russian, that won't give up either. - Ender_Ward
Grellen
Skirmisher
posted 02-10-08 01:40 AM EDT (US)     14 / 23       
Use the account manager tool again. Look up your user name first with your CD key, then go from there. If you don't have a CD key, go shopping for a new game.
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 02-10-08 03:52 AM EDT (US)     15 / 23       
Too bad the account management tool does not help against other forummers who refuse to read...

He doesnt have his old email address anymore, so the account management tool wont help.

Colonel_UGMO
Veteran Musketeer (Content Contributor)
posted 02-10-08 05:52 AM EDT (US)     16 / 23       
well have you done anything to cause a ban?

ESO NAME: UGMO
I AM USING: TAD
I AM PLAYING: The Aztecs, British and Russians
.oO James246: Well, you wouldn't be able to sigg any dumb things I say, because I don't say them. :P Oo.
ganggreene51
Skirmisher
posted 02-10-08 08:25 AM EDT (US)     17 / 23       
you say your email address has changed, how? did you change jobs? go to a new email company, gmail?hotmail,yahoo? if your old email was an online email company then try to sign up again with the same name or sign in again as it takes a while to have them deactivate email. If it's an old job ask if they can send these email to you. They have them in a rejection account and usually just need a sender. They may help you out they may not.

If the old email was a diffrent isp = screwed. they already hate you and will not help.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Foy Lyndstrom- "Villagers doing nothing don't do anything."
player 6
Skirmisher
posted 02-10-08 09:23 AM EDT (US)     18 / 23       
my e-mail account was with a different ISP.
ive read n a fourm somewhere that someone lost there key and rang MS. after a few questions they gave him a new CD key. do you think that would work??
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 02-10-08 05:26 PM EDT (US)     19 / 23       
You can try it out.

But did you get an auto reply from ES? If you didnt, they never received your mail.

@ugmo, RTFT

Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 02-10-08 06:38 PM EDT (US)     20 / 23       
I'll keep a good watch for your account. Lord Screech Berminator at your service!

So j0nathan........got it.

Scenarios: Worldmap Series I: North America, Worldmap Series II: Caribbean, The Wasteland

Editor of: Orissa, Kill the Sun, Bathe in Hate

Current Projects: Fog of War, Island Hopping

[This message has been edited by Lord Berminator (edited 02-10-2008 @ 06:38 PM).]

SahintheFalcon
Skirmisher
posted 02-10-08 09:06 PM EDT (US)     21 / 23       
Actually I experienced a similar problem with the email address. I made a spelling mistake when I entered in my email address when I made my account. So I emailed age3.help@ensemblestudios.com and they changed by email address for me (this was before the account management tool was released). I provided my username, CD key, and my game's product ID. You do NOT need to provide your password in the email (ensemble studios has stated that you will never need to provide your password under any circumstances).

ESO Nickname: Eisenhower
Favorite Age 3 character: Sahin the Falcon
Unban James Lock!
player 6
Skirmisher
posted 02-11-08 10:42 AM EDT (US)     22 / 23       
Thanks Lord Berminator much apreciated. i havent recived a E-mail back and ive used my hotmail account and my dads e-mail provided by a ISP., so they should get a least one. i will hopefully be ringing them today or tomorrow.

thanks to you all.
schildpad
Skirmisher
posted 02-11-08 04:59 PM EDT (US)     23 / 23       
If you havent received an auto reply, you will never get a reply because they didnt receive your mail. Hotmail basicly never works, email from ISP's should work.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames