You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Rajputs.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Rajputs.
StevoPhilo
Skirmisher
posted 05-05-08 03:06 AM EDT (US)         
OK, we all know they suck bad. So what do you think would make them more effective? I don't think anything really would. Considering Zamburaks are ranged and do about the same damage. Not only that but zamburaks have speed and can hit and run. I think they should give rajputs a major HP boost or something so that they at least last to do what they're meant to. More hp or more speed. Heck, more attack! lol. They need a change, what would you suggest.
AuthorReplies:
ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 05-05-08 04:49 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
they dont suck as badly as you think.

their cost to att+HP ratio is similar to pikes and warclub.

but with their very high base melee damage, they also do very well against archers that has slow setup time, and other hand infantry.

its just for 90% the situation sepoy is the better choice, but that is more like a problem of sepoy being too good (as well as ashi)
JimXIX
Kings Guard
posted 05-05-08 05:03 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
I got raped really bad by rajputs once. Someone got the mansabdar thing and the melee attakc card and they ripped through my longbows with ease.

You'll remember that four (!) hour game against that crazy Russian that wouldn't give up, not realizing he was playing someone who in real life actually is a crazy Russian, that won't give up either. - Ender_Ward
CunniJA
Skirmisher
posted 05-05-08 03:17 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Rajputs really are not bad at all, I don't really understand why people think they are. Maybe just a tiny little, ever so small boost to maybe resistance even would be good, but whenever I played India, I really liked them, particularly as a sweet meatshield for Ghurkas.

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames