You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » North American Theatre multiplayer (come in and read please.)
Bottom
Topic Subject:North American Theatre multiplayer (come in and read please.)
DarthLeon
Skirmisher
posted 05-11-08 08:17 PM EDT (US)         
Hello, my name is DarthLeon and I am organizing mutiplayer battles on the North American Theatre mod. If you know what that is, good for you. If not, check it out at http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=1289.

The mod comes with a handy installer and uninstaller, you can switch between the mod and normal AOE 3 in a matter of seconds, so you dont need to worry about it messing up your game.

Ive been trying to get this together for a while now, and I know I'm not the only one, but the hard part is getting people together to do it. I have been cooperating with the creator on balance in order to make the mod more multiplayer friendly, but I could use some outside input.

For those of you too lazy to download it and see it for yourself, I'll list some features.

Higher population limit, (in a way)
Resources can be gathered more quickly and natural supplies last longer.
More ways to get resources without villagers, thus making an economy easier to manage.
Fighting starts quicker than normal, thus providing for the impatient people out there.
The Mod is based off the civil war, so technologies from that time period come into play here.

The mod is easy to install, remove, and play, so there is no risk in trying it out. If you are interested, please post saying so here, or email me at keithbarbarag@yahoo.com. Thanks!

@moderators, This isnt really intended to be an ad, despite what it looks like.

[This message has been edited by DarthLeon (edited 05-11-2008 @ 08:22 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
CookieCrisp13
Skirmisher
posted 05-11-08 10:01 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
In the future please email me about them asking permission. Ill leave it open for now.

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
DarthLeon
Skirmisher
posted 05-12-08 03:26 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Thanks.

anyone?

[This message has been edited by DarthLeon (edited 05-13-2008 @ 04:56 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames