Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » drop tricked
Bottom
Topic Subject:drop tricked
macndouche
Banned
posted 11-11-08 04:22 PM EDT (US)         
I was drop tricked on my other account and I wrote to eso about it and sent them pictures but for some reason they havent written me back and now I am banned, I have also posted on agesanctuary.com but they havent put up my post, any tips on what I should do?
AuthorReplies:
Giskard
Skirmisher
posted 11-11-08 04:46 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
Well, at least you waited and provided some more information this time.

Is your banning connected to the droptricking, or does it have anything to do with your alleged point trading? You're unlikely to get feedback from ES at the moment, so I'd recommend letting it go and preparing yourself for the next time it happens.

Giskard: BrianManahan = Tsar_Ivan_VII? Discuss.
Giskard: BrianManahan = Tsar_Ivan_VII. It's no longer a question.
Giskard: Isn't BrianManahan liable to be banned anyway for being the smurf of a banned forumer (Tsar_Ivan_VII)?
BrianManahan: I'm not sure who that is, Giskard, but I see what you is trying to do. I don't smurf >:O

(One day later) Moderator Announcements: Tsar_Ivan_VII / BrianManahan Banned Permanently - IP Match
Marneus Calgar
Veteran Musketeer (Content Contributor)
posted 11-11-08 04:52 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
love the new sig giskard.

Yeah, try not to report anything to ES when you have a 99% win rate against the same person 68 times, all games of which have been under 3 minutes.

Need a quick way to get laid? Chaplain gives you results.
"Screw me if I'm wrong, but haven't we met?"
"Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track."
"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that name tag was in Braille."
"If I were you, I would have sex with me."
3 reasons I am the sexxyest forumer: Raiding Cav... - China Merc... - Aztecian coloni... <-- howzat?
CookieCrisp13
Skirmisher
posted 11-11-08 05:41 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
Yeah, ES does ban people on the basis of point-trading, that is probably why your one account was banned.

One drop trick isnt really all that big of a deal, you just need to suck it up, bear it, and remember to get back to the main screen ASAP after you think it happened.

:\

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL
Arcane Ranger
Skirmisher
posted 11-11-08 06:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
Yes, it would be best if you searched the forums too, or posted this in Q&A, but whatever.

If you get drop tricked, just put that guy on your "blocked" list and take cookie's advice.
macndouche
Banned
posted 11-11-08 07:54 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
how long until drop trick banned is up?
Arcane Ranger
Skirmisher
posted 11-11-08 08:00 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
You mean your ban or the other guy's ban? Your ban might be permanent or temporary, either way, you should've gotten an email. The drop-tricker's ban can be soon or never, considering ES is out of business.
macndouche
Banned
posted 11-11-08 08:09 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
I never got an email about it.
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 11-11-08 08:42 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
Milo and Lethe handle bans on ESO2. So maybe you could email them and ask why or how long your ban will be.
macndouche
Banned
posted 11-11-08 08:48 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
ok thanks man.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames