Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.16 replies, Closed
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Bannnings
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bannnings
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 01:22 PM EDT (US)         
So does anyone know if they are still banning or not, like has anyone had a friend or someone they know that has gotten banned?
AuthorReplies:
Valckrie1
Veteran Musketeer (Content Contributor)
posted 02-01-09 01:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 16       
lol havne't we discussed this a few days back?

SC2: Valckrie.Incarnate {Add me!}
Fear is only a four-letter word. Why be afraid?

Guides:
BMS | British Guide | BHM | RSFF | Rec Games
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 01:37 PM EDT (US)     2 / 16       
Yeah I know I am just trying to keep this issue updated until we find out whats going on lol.
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 02-01-09 02:27 PM EDT (US)     3 / 16       
"So does anyone know if they are still banning or not, like has anyone had a friend or someone they know that has gotten banned?"

hm...it sounds like you want to start point-trading again...

QUACK
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 02:29 PM EDT (US)     4 / 16       
Yeah you really need to stop making posts like these. Your creditability is already tarnished.
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 08:04 PM EDT (US)     5 / 16       
I was just wondering because I don't want to start playing again until the cheating has stopped, why do you think I stopped playing for so long in the first place? So if you aren't going to reply to my question properly then why don't you just get out of my post and stop wasting everyone's time.
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 08:11 PM EDT (US)     6 / 16       
If you're so concerned with cheating why don't you record every single game you play from now on. If you think you got cheated, review the record and pest the cheater.

Enough said.
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 08:30 PM EDT (US)     7 / 16       
Why didn't you just say that in the first post? I am wondering about this because I want to not just waste my time writing to eso if I get cheated and they can't help me. So please next time don't make accusations and jump to conclusions so fast. I could record all my games and pest people who do this, but what good is recording if there is no one to ban them, and what good is pesting them if there are thousands of others who will cheat me also after a while pesting won't be an option.
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 02-01-09 09:35 PM EDT (US)     8 / 16       
"So please next time don't make accusations and jump to conclusions so fast"

well it's a bit (or maybe really) suspicious when a known point-trader is asking about cheating enforcement...

QUACK
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 10:23 PM EDT (US)     9 / 16       
I haven't point traded in over 5 months and I haven't played in over 3 months on the account I point traded on, so let it go and move on like the others have and now we respect each other because they don't bring it up, I feel everyone deserves a second chance and if your going to bring stuff up like that, then you aren't giving me a second chance which I feel and others feel I deserve because I have put effort in to better myself.
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 10:27 PM EDT (US)     10 / 16       
... I feel everyone deserves a second chance
You've been banned twice from these forums. You're on your third chance tbh.

And every thread you make its either about cheating accusations or asking if the ban system is still working.
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 02-01-09 10:32 PM EDT (US)     11 / 16       
You've been banned twice from these forums. You're on your third chance tbh.
this...

QUACK
Sad_But_True
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 10:37 PM EDT (US)     12 / 16       
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 10:42 PM EDT (US)     13 / 16       
Most of my post are not about cheating, I have written some about trying to get cheaters banned. Also the only reason I was banned the 2nd time was because I had 2 accounts so stop badgering me. Why don't you guys do something that benefits these forums instead of hurting them.
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 10:44 PM EDT (US)     14 / 16       
Could a mod please lock this forum or tell these 2 to stop, they are wrecking it for everyone who has something postive and effective to say.
Teutonic Twit
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-01-09 10:53 PM EDT (US)     15 / 16       
Tyler,

Just a word of advice, back off on the banning issue, melt into the crowd, and just become another poster contributing to the community, otherwise you may just get popped again...
CookieCrisp13
Skirmisher
posted 02-01-09 11:01 PM EDT (US)     16 / 16       
Not a constructive thread to anyone. Are you looking to be able to cheat or something?

Also- from the front page; ESO support:
has confirmed that although Halo Wars has been finished, ES is now officially closed. However, there was one little gem in that Blog post. It seems that at least one of ES's daughter companies will continue to provide ESO support for both Halo Wars and AoE3!
There will still be support.

Proud winner of the FFA Winter Round '07!
[Judgε][Epic Thread]
My Vods:[One] [Two][Three][Four]
"with all the bling on a mandsabar you could win the game by paying the enemy to resign." IL

[This message has been edited by CookieCrisp13 (edited 02-01-2009 @ 11:06 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames