Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies, Off-Topic
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » New RTS
Bottom
Topic Subject:New RTS
armenian
Skirmisher
posted 02-06-09 10:48 PM EDT (US)         
K i'm just wondering as i dont play many rts other than warcraft and aoe3(aoe mostly). Are there any new ones tht are coming out soon tht might be any good and are not like starcraft as i hate future looking stuff in rts. And none like new empire earths because the 1st was the only good one in tht series.
AuthorReplies:
Droideka_11
Skirmisher
posted 02-06-09 11:00 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Starcraft looks like its gona be a good game...

If you haven't played Comand&Conquer you should check it out, everybody says its a good game. I haven't played it though so I wouldn't know for sure.

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret
General_II
Skirmisher
posted 02-06-09 11:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
The Dawn of War II beta's out right now. Even if you don't like a futuristic setting, the game's set in the year 40,000 and has a nice, unique take on the "future." At the least, the beta's free. If you've got questions, check out the DoW2 forum, linked in sig.

Company of Heroes may interest you. It's a WW2 rts and there's a demo out for it. I'd also suggest World in Conflict, which is linked to below, though I'd wait to order it with its new expansion, Soviet Assault.

[This message has been edited by General_II (edited 02-06-2009 @ 11:09 PM).]

Lord_Richjp
Skirmisher
posted 02-07-09 07:59 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Company of heroes is pretty good, although it isn't new as you're asking for. Empire Total War will be a mix of TBS and RTS/RTT set in AOE3's time period. On the 360 the halo wars demo has just been released(Although it is set in the future). It's pretty good although the AI in the demo sucks

My grandmother slaps harder than the Agra Fort shoots. And she's dead. ~ Ender_Ward

By the same token, if I attempt to operate the mouse using nothing but my butt-cheeks, micro will also come down to "luck." ~ Beatnikjoe
MannisEi
Skirmisher
posted 02-07-09 08:46 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
You might like Battle for Middle earth 2 and its expansion. It is a RTS based on the Lord of the Rings movies and books.
Its not very new tough : /
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames