You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Play both expansions at once?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Play both expansions at once?
toffetoff
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-09 09:07 AM EDT (US)         
I'm just about to order the expansions for AoE3.
But I wonder if you can play with both Warchiefs and Asian Dynasties at the same time, or if it's only possible to start the game with either Warchief OR Asian Dynasties?

I hope you understand my question...
AuthorReplies:
Dedonus
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-09 09:29 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
I think (or at least how mine works) if you install them both, then if you play Asian Dynasties, you will be able to use the features from the War chiefs, like civs, campaigns, ect.

Senatus Populusque Romanus (SPQR) - The Senate and the Roman people
"Veni vidi vici"- Julius Caesar- I came, I saw, I conquered
"Ego vos hortor ut amicitiam omnibus rebus humanis anteponatis." - Cicero - I urge you to set friendship before all other human affairs.
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-08-09 09:54 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Yes, and yes. You install TWC + TAD, then leave in the TAD game disc, start up TAD, and you get all content from all expansions. So have fun getting Team 4 Hand Mortars as Sioux.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-09 11:40 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
For people who just want to play campaign mode, do they have to buy all the games in the series, or just buy TAD and then they get to play all of the games nilla, twc, and tad campaign modes all on the TAD disk, or do you need the other disk to unlock it?
KevTheGreat
Scenario Expert
posted 02-08-09 12:07 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
well you need nilla to play tad in the first place lol, so you can't just have tad and play them all, but if you buy nilla and tad, i don't think you can play the twc campaign because it wouldn't have the required units or the scenarios chanined together,

AGE OF EMPIRES 3 USERNAME - KevTheGreat :::: DAWN OF WAR 2 USERNAME - KEVTHEGREATEST :::: STEAM USERNAME - 何健龍
Some of my aoe3 scenarios here,
Most Popular: The Race 2 4.7/5.0 Global Wars 4.4/5.0 The Great Colosseum 4.6/5.0 Arab Desert 4V2 3.9/5.0 The Race 4.2/5 Fort of War 3.9/5.0
don't click this?
Follow me on Twitter
我知廣東話, 你知唔知廣東話?? 如果你知 contact me !!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames