You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Nomad age, skirmish mode?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Nomad age, skirmish mode?
bobtheboy
Skirmisher
posted 05-15-09 07:44 PM EDT (US)         
I started a game in Nomad age but all I had was an explorer and no resources. I think I may have lost some files accidentally. I think the only ones I may have lost are in the Savegame file.
AuthorReplies:
Emperor_Kyle
Skirmisher
posted 05-15-09 07:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Did you have a town center wagon? When you finish building your town center with it, you will get your resources and villagers.

ESO2: Kyle_The_Brave
Clan: Proud Officer of Trỉρℓε ΣņτễηţϠ, [TΣ]

"Why make your own inspirational quotes when you can just read the side of O_Man's Ssips juices?" - A wise prophet
"The best way to die is to spontaneously combust during a drum solo battle with Lars Ulrich" - The Blair
bobtheboy
Skirmisher
posted 05-15-09 08:12 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
No, I had no TC wagon.
O_man0
Skirmisher
posted 05-15-09 09:56 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
i lol at your misfortune

1st Leiut. with Russia , Master Sergeant with everything else.
My skill level is incalculable!!! Its been forever since I played seriously...
Mike Sass: Culverins are like Garrichistos, only theyre cannons.
TwentyLemon
Skirmisher
posted 05-15-09 11:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
/Savegame/ has nothing to do with it...
You start with a covered wagon and your explorer(s) in nomad. Villagers and crates pop out of the tc after it is completed.
If you don't have a covered wagon in nomad, you have some corrupt data, uninstall the game and delete registry values (back up your 1player home city if you want), then try reinstalling it. If it still happens, you have a bad disc.
Emperor_Kyle
Skirmisher
posted 05-16-09 07:41 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
i lol at your misfortune
That's my line, doofus. :B

Something must be wrong with your game if you only have an explorer...I'd just give up on trying to play Nomad if Twenty's idea doesn't work.

ESO2: Kyle_The_Brave
Clan: Proud Officer of Trỉρℓε ΣņτễηţϠ, [TΣ]

"Why make your own inspirational quotes when you can just read the side of O_Man's Ssips juices?" - A wise prophet
"The best way to die is to spontaneously combust during a drum solo battle with Lars Ulrich" - The Blair
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames