Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » AoE3 on N-Gage
Bottom
Topic Subject:AoE3 on N-Gage
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 00:11 AM EDT (US)         
Age of Empires 3 is now available on the N-Gage. It is a prequel to the events in the PC version of the game, with the player tasked to defend Malta in the year 1565 against the besieging Ottoman Empire.

You can buy it or download a trial version at n-gage.com. In addition, they have developed a useful game guide at ageofempiresgameguide.com.

Links:
http://www.n-gage.com/ngi/ngage/web/ca/en/home.html
http://www.ageofempiresgameguide.com/
AuthorReplies:
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 05-18-09 00:37 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
lmao the game play look so dumb

QUACK
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 00:40 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
I guess so, it is an more cartoony, and weaker graphic version of aoe, but it might be fun. ESO have it advertised, so you never know...
ultimitsu
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 01:23 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
i wonder why they waste their time with n-gage. i can understand being MS game they dont want it on iphone or PSP, but N-gage is such a outdated POS, developing anything is just a waste of time. they should put it on windows mobile or make it really good and have it on realise with Zune phone.
A_US_James246
Scenario Reviewer
(id: James246)
posted 05-18-09 02:22 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
Word for word from AgeSanc much?

Tyler, if you do this, you gotta do it like me. Change a few words here and there

Or, at least Quote Viper for it
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 09:50 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
I didn't really care james how I worded it, it is not a essay, I was just posting it to let anyone know, plus I do not think of you as a good example, so I will not follow you.
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 05-18-09 04:08 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
Looks like AOE3 buildings rendered on an AOK/C graphics engine. Seems like a good campaign. I wonder how the multiplayer aspect is going to work out.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
Tyler McIntosh
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 04:22 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
It is just a fun game, altough maybe they should have made it so that it plays on a phone or something, something, where people won't expect as much out of it. You can read more about it on agesanctuary.com, and eso.com, incase you want to know more about it.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames