You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » attack / get attacked by trade units
Bottom
Topic Subject:attack / get attacked by trade units
murray jnr
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 06:39 AM EDT (US)         
wat do u change in the data files to make it so that trade units run ur guys down and kill them when they hit them on the trade route??

and is there way to make it so that u can attack them and have them not lose HP OR attack them and they just get knocked down and regen HP OR attack and kill them and a new one gets made???
AuthorReplies:
ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 07:25 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
get the monster truck or riderless elephant physics for the travois etc. im no expert on that stuff tho.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
StrategicJoeL
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 10:18 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
you should wait till its a stagecoach or locomative though. though. it would look wierd having a tiny little travios giving a splash attack!

organ gunz are chuck norris daddy!
ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 05-18-09 12:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
but the train killing people as they march across would be very cool. you could have an extra blood effect so blood goes absolutely everywhere and the guy is left in pieces.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 05-18-09 04:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Why not just hack the game to put a little readerbar in the upper right corner of the game screen, reading "<Playername> got Train'd!"

I think this is a funny but ultimately bad idea. Maybe if you have livestock on the train tracks, it could get pulped. Or villagers. Military units probably have two brain cells to rub together to get out of the way (except maybe Strelets). Oh yeah, and explorers need to get run over by the trade route their building on.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
murray jnr
Skirmisher
posted 05-19-09 02:34 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
that didnt exactly answer the question

all i made it do was be able to attacked and blood splattered and then killed but a new one didnt get formed

and it didnt moe down people but as it was going through units i wasnt able to move them untill the trade unit moved completely through them....

yes i know it useless but for a lol you know??

[This message has been edited by MuRRay Jnr (edited 05-19-2009 @ 02:36 AM).]

CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 05-19-09 04:07 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
lol sounds awesome

QUACK
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames