You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » How do you go up pr levels in AOE3?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How do you go up pr levels in AOE3?
Erik2142
Skirmisher
posted 05-20-09 04:35 PM EDT (US)         
I'm still stuck on level 0, a good 37% winning percent, playing about 45 games. I was wondering how do I go up of levels fast? I have beaten 1. Lance, and 5 privates and Still stuck on level 0.
AuthorReplies:
Temerity
Skirmisher
posted 05-20-09 05:23 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
a good 37% winning percent
37% is good?

You should probably have at least a fifty win percentage, if you are at a conscript and aren't going up, you aren't winning enough games against high enough ranks.

I'm not really sure how they calculate PR points, but yesterday I was level 22 and beat a 28 Captain, and only went up .2

But really, you will gain some PR points after every win, so if you keep winning you will go up. If you look around the forums and find a decent build order and watch a few ranks, you will find yourself most likely jumping to sergeant almost instantly even if you micro/macro isn't very good at all. Getting past PR10 takes just a basic understanding of how the SUP game is played, how to rush properly etc. Most lance and below don't know this.

ESO: Temerit
Favorite Comics: Stephen Colbert and John Stewart
Nemesis101
Skirmisher
posted 05-20-09 05:30 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Yep go watch a few recs from agesanctuary.com and read a few of the BO's from this site (thats how i started out =) ), thank you Heavengames lol!

I agree with temerity, just a basic knowledge of rushing is enough even to get you to 17/18 PR. Beyond that it is just refine of rushing (and improved macro) till about 25 PR, then improved micro and flexibility beyond. Add me on Eso if you want help, my name is 1_Nemesis_1.
Erik2142
Skirmisher
posted 05-20-09 05:35 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Thanks nemisis I will add you to my friends list!! U add me to it friends list too ok? My user name is Erik2142!! Hope you teach me some good stuff!! LOL!
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 05-20-09 06:35 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
you need to consistently beat people your level/higher to substantially increase pr.

QUACK
O_man0
Skirmisher
posted 05-20-09 07:30 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
To go up in PR you win....

Um... the higher level the guy you face is the more you go up. And the less games you have played the more you go up.

To get up in rank you might need a 50% win. idk, it might not balance out as you hope if you get less than that.

1st Leiut. with Russia , Master Sergeant with everything else.
My skill level is incalculable!!! Its been forever since I played seriously...
Mike Sass: Culverins are like Garrichistos, only theyre cannons.
ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 05-21-09 02:16 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Lances and Privates are often 5yr old europeans that I cannot understand, and they get mills in Discovery Age.
^^^^THE ABOVE COMMENT WASN'T NICE TO SAY.^^^^

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
A_US_James246
Scenario Reviewer
(id: James246)
posted 05-21-09 04:44 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
Lances and Privates are often 5yr old europeans that I cannot understand, and they get mills in Discovery Age.
It's not nice to call yourself a 5 year old European, Lobster
ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 05-21-09 07:11 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Hey shady conquistador, im a corp, not a lance.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames