Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.13 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Hello
Bottom
Topic Subject:Hello
Arude
Skirmisher
posted 08-14-09 08:28 PM EDT (US)         
Hello!
I'm new here so I figured I'd introduce myself.
I'm Arjen, 17 years old, I'm from the Netherlands.

I've played all the aoe (aot) games on a reasonable basis. I've played aoe 3 when it just came out for a couple of months and I really feel like playing aoe again so I cursed about having lost my production key and bought a new game today.

I hope you can help me with what's new and just have a fun time around here.

Arjen
AuthorReplies:
Mariomasta RJK
Skirmisher
posted 08-14-09 08:39 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13       
Welcome to the best forum in the world. Copy this intro to my thread "newcomers, introduce yourself" , will be seen more. Stick around, as this is the best aoe forum ull find.

DISTISOP
ESO: Blitzkrieg_Mario
Prefered civs: Hell, I like them all.
Rank: TWC PR 18 (master sergeant) TAD PR 17, Vanilla PR 12

Clan: Triple Entente
Favorite games: Dofus, AoE 3, Tremulous, CoD 4, SSBB, Urban Terror
Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 08-14-09 08:46 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13       
Welcome to the best forum in the world. Copy this intro to my thread "newcomers, introduce yourself" , will be seen more. Stick around, as this is the best aoe forum ull find.
Don't confuse the newbie. This will be seen a lot more as it's own thread than if it's just a post in your thread, and also, this isn't the best AOE3 forum around. That goes for AgeSanc
DukeLeto
Skirmisher
posted 08-14-09 09:25 PM EDT (US)     3 / 13       
But stay here, agesanctuary is probably too pro for you (like it is mostly for me haha ). Anyways, welcome to the forums!
dOPplesaurus
Skirmisher
posted 08-15-09 07:43 AM EDT (US)     4 / 13       
Eicho's a bit biased because of the moderation here
CunniJA
Skirmisher
posted 08-15-09 02:20 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13       
Well, that's just honesty.

A_S: "Cunni's pic wins thread otherwise failing due to being 5-7 years behind the times."
"Brilliant cunni simply brilliant"
C_MAG: "CunniJA's post is epic win."
Mariomasta RJK
Skirmisher
posted 08-15-09 03:20 PM EDT (US)     6 / 13       
Agesanc is not as fun as this, and they care too much about rank there. Sure, the players are much better but that's not the point, it is to progress through the game, find friends, and have fun, not agrue like boring nerds. (eicho I believe you have a reputation for doing that)

DISTISOP
ESO: Blitzkrieg_Mario
Prefered civs: Hell, I like them all.
Rank: TWC PR 18 (master sergeant) TAD PR 17, Vanilla PR 12

Clan: Triple Entente
Favorite games: Dofus, AoE 3, Tremulous, CoD 4, SSBB, Urban Terror
ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 08-15-09 03:23 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13       
Don't get me started about Eicho. *shakes head and tuts*

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 08-15-09 04:21 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13       
progress through the game, find friends, and have fun, not agrue like boring nerds. (eicho I believe you have a reputation for doing that)
In AgeSanc you can find recorded games (much more and better than the few ones here) from which you'll learn a lot more than any strategy that is posted here. finding friends you can do anywhere, and arguing can also be seen in any internet forum.
That you use "like boring nerds" to describe the arguing only shows how nooby and/or stupid (in the sense that you can't understand what is being said) you are.
So please refer to me with more respect, you are a newbie in this forums, and I can't take what you said as a joke since I dont know you, thus, I take it as an agression, which I won't accept from someone like you.
Don't get me started about Eicho. *shakes head and tuts*
Unlike the other guy I just talked about, I do know you enough to tell you to shut up.
Ha_Luke
Sig Award Winner
posted 08-15-09 08:07 PM EDT (US)     9 / 13       
So please refer to me with more respect, you are a newbie in this forums, and I can't take what you said as a joke since I dont know you, thus, I take it as an agression, which I won't accept from someone like you.
You should hearing me laughing out loud now, you don't have anything to accept. What are you going to do, overreact like you do all the time (at least since you came back from your ban).

You should read your own posts, they are fruiting jokes. You don't have any respect for other forummers and you only have negative things to say. Why do you even post here? I bet you are in the age of 14-17, the though age. (I only post this because I hope you'll overreact again, and you will).

EDIT: Btw, Hello Arjen from the Netherlands. Nice to see you , I hope you have fun here.

"There must be some way out of here," said the joker to the thief
[TΣ]_Ha_Luke_331

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
-Voltaire
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers. " - Plato

[This message has been edited by Ha_Luke (edited 08-15-2009 @ 08:14 PM).]

Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 08-15-09 08:16 PM EDT (US)     10 / 13       
You guys heard something? Or It's just me who heard some random noob talking about things he is too stupid to understand?
Becausme that seems to be the rule nowadays, huh? Noobs talking to me like they know me, blah. I've been here for faaar longer than you, I dont even know who the heck you are anyways.
Please, you noobs, present yourselfs appropietly before talking to me, I'm tired of having to answer to you unknown noobs. (And I have to answer, because if I don't, you noobs might feel ignored... which may be good for you, know that I come to think of it. This is the last thing I waste my time typing to an unknown noob like this "ha_luke" guy)

[This message has been edited by Eicho (edited 08-15-2009 @ 08:17 PM).]

Ha_Luke
Sig Award Winner
posted 08-15-09 08:18 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13       
You should read your own posts, they are fruiting jokes. You don't have any respect for other forummers and you only have negative things to say. Why do you even post here? I bet you are in the age of 14-17, the though age. (I only post this because I hope you'll overreact again, and you will).

Thank you for proving my point.

[TΣ]_Ha_Luke_331

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
-Voltaire

[This message has been edited by Ha_Luke (edited 08-15-2009 @ 08:20 PM).]

Eicho
Skirmisher
posted 08-15-09 08:21 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13       
I'm just posting this because it will, hopefully, help this luke noob guy.
Please read the CoC, if you have nothing to say, then dont post with just a "", thats not a worthy enough post for a forum. Quoting what you said 2 posts above isn't any new material, so dont make me waste my time reading your nonesense twice.
Spamming
Unless a thread or forum is designated as an area ok for spamming, you may not spam. Spam includes, but is not limited to, the following:

•Posting nonsensical messages
•“Flooding” the forum with similar meaning messages
•Post-Count farming
•Messages without content
Ha_Luke
Sig Award Winner
posted 08-15-09 08:33 PM EDT (US)     13 / 13       
I'm not the one who starts calling someone else a noob the moment that person has a slightly different view on things.

Look at this topic Newcomers

Bart makes fun of the topic starter, me, Dopple and some groups. I make fun of Bart and Dopple. See how Dopple reacts to that, does he call me a noob? Does he uses a quote of the CoC? Does he overreact?

I said something in this topic and added with that post the comment I only post this because I hope you'll overreact again, and you will

Two minutes later (I had the screen still open), you proved this point. I merely pointed this out.

Your reactions are just too fun, that's why I keep reacting to your overreacting posts .

[TΣ]_Ha_Luke_331

-Voltaire

[This message has been edited by Ha_Luke (edited 08-15-2009 @ 08:35 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames