You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » cant select custom map i want, PLUS I cant even use my own custom maps wtf help me!
Bottom
Topic Subject:cant select custom map i want, PLUS I cant even use my own custom maps wtf help me!
White_Korean
Skirmisher
posted 08-15-09 08:34 PM EDT (US)         
alright, so i played other peoples custom maps like cats and mice, fort wars, total war, and very good maps made by other people.
But when I try to use, it gives me 4 RANDOM custom maps, and I cant scroll for all i downloaded..... how can u choose across all maps u downloaded?

also, I made a good scenario map, but when i go to custom games, there no way I can choose so i can play multiplayer with it? Did I just waste 5 hours???
AuthorReplies:
KevTheGreat
Scenario Expert
posted 08-15-09 08:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
scenarios are NOT custom maps, to host a scenario, when u click host, go down to type and change from sup to scenario

AGE OF EMPIRES 3 USERNAME - KevTheGreat :::: DAWN OF WAR 2 USERNAME - KEVTHEGREATEST :::: STEAM USERNAME - 何健龍
Some of my aoe3 scenarios here,
Most Popular: The Race 2 4.7/5.0 Global Wars 4.4/5.0 The Great Colosseum 4.6/5.0 Arab Desert 4V2 3.9/5.0 The Race 4.2/5 Fort of War 3.9/5.0
don't click this?
Follow me on Twitter
我知廣東話, 你知唔知廣東話?? 如果你知 contact me !!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames