You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.18 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » account disabled need HELP!
Bottom
Topic Subject:account disabled need HELP!
born2hack
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 00:41 AM EDT (US)         
So I just login to my new ESO account (made yesterday and played 2 games) and it says account disabled, now I start my game and it asks for product key, I provide and it says invalid!!! What do I DO?

Thanks!
AuthorReplies:
ivanelterrible
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 00:59 AM EDT (US)     1 / 18       
Nice way of failing so epically in such a short time...

Anyways, that means your account is banned. As you are even asking, I dont think you cheated, but, just dont something REALLY stupid. Spamming, flaming, being racist, giving your password, etc...

About product key.. hmmm... thats weird, never heard of that before, gonna check agecomm's faq.

[This message has been edited by ivanelterrible (edited 08-16-2009 @ 01:01 AM).]

born2hack
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 01:12 AM EDT (US)     2 / 18       
the product key problem is solved...here is what happened, I entered key again and it rejected for several times, so I started the game again (by closing it fully) and it asked to insert my CD (i had it out), I did and voila, game ran, and about the account disabled, When I play USING TAD it says account disabled, but when I use VANILLA, it works! *dun have WC) any idea why?

[This message has been edited by born2hack (edited 08-16-2009 @ 01:14 AM).]

Bart331
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 04:04 AM EDT (US)     3 / 18       
youre name isnt really helping...

SUNIL IS NUB!!!

Battle.net:Bart (227)
ESO:Bart331
born2hack
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 04:07 AM EDT (US)     4 / 18       
^^ you take nicknames seriously? If some AOE admin wants I can provide screen shots of my CD pack with CD key and my payment screen shot (ebay) too.
A_US_James246
Scenario Reviewer
(id: James246)
posted 08-16-09 04:55 AM EDT (US)     5 / 18       
You bought AoE3 off EBay?

/facepalm
White_Korean
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 06:12 AM EDT (US)     6 / 18       
lol that dumb, you dont buy *PC* games off ebay.
It like a garage sale.
I once went to a garage sail, and this dude had over 50 PC games all for just 3$
it was such a bargain!
I bought several like civilization, rise of nation, total war.
I went home with box and everything.

YOu know what I got?

I got no install disc or game disc

Instead, I get the other 2 discs that are part of the installation, so the guy who sold me this stupid scam stuff just scammed me. He could still play games and online great, he didnt have to install again, I just lost 30 dollars

He has not been found....
A_US_James246
Scenario Reviewer
(id: James246)
posted 08-16-09 06:19 AM EDT (US)     7 / 18       
No the thing about that (even if you do get all the disks) is that they could of already registered the account on ESO with that CD-Key.
born2hack
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 08:51 AM EDT (US)     8 / 18       
NO NO NO!

a) seller is tursted.
b) I made the account with it, how can he has made before and
c) I guess my TAD is not original, because vanilla and TWC work fine, I guess I gotta buy it again or something else is the problem?
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 08-16-09 10:47 AM EDT (US)     9 / 18       
why am I not surprised to find that you're not the innocent AOE3 newbie we've come to know and love over the last 24 hours?

Stop hiding villies, or point trading, or whatever else it is you've been doing to get yourself banned.

Buy a reputable copy of the game from a real life authorized seller. Verify in the store that it comes with a unique, proper CD Key - it is factory sealed, or you are allowed to demonstrate it right there in the store.

Learn how to play properly without cheats or hax.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
bloodoats
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 11:20 AM EDT (US)     10 / 18       
as saffah, don't point the finger, plenty of people have been wrongly banned for NO reason and been given new accounts by microsoft , but Robot will not own up to any mistakes! if this guy set up the account with the provided key then it's legit, although risky!
born2hack
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 11:49 AM EDT (US)     11 / 18       
OK now 2 posts above, bro don;t say something unless you ahve proof

I don't use any cheats or hacks, hiding villagers from protection against enemy isn't against the rules. I am 10000% sure no one else used by CD key. Problem is NOT VANILLA OR TWC, in TAD only my account is said to be "disabled" I am playing fine over Vanilla (I can show proof if you come in game, or add me as friend "born2hack").

My copy is complete clean, factory sealed, with certificate of authenticity on its opening.

I will be buying a new TAD soon, and just because my name contains the work "hack" don't think I cheated. I don;t need to cheat, I am a good enough player and I have the bucks to buy the game myself

@above
Thanks for the support!
Lord Berminator
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 12:54 PM EDT (US)     12 / 18       
Good luck with the new TAD copy, but here's a tip-As_Saffah is a woman, not a "bro" =P

Scenarios: Worldmap Series I: North America, Worldmap Series II: Caribbean, The Wasteland

Editor of: Orissa, Kill the Sun, Bathe in Hate

Current Projects: Fog of War, Island Hopping
DukeLeto
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 03:46 PM EDT (US)     13 / 18       
Just change your name from born2hack, Aloysis might ban you just for that...
Myll_Erik
Seraph Emeritus
posted 08-16-09 04:28 PM EDT (US)     14 / 18       
If your Vanilla/TWC work, and your TAD doesnt - that means someone else has used that CD key. It will only ask for your CD Key once (during installation).

Did you ever play TAD online? If you did, and now you cant login, then you got banned for doing something/saying something - however, it would ban your whole account, not just the TAD part of it.

What is your ESO Nickname?

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead!
"It's kind of a...persnickety magic." Atzy
End of Nations!
End of Nations Community Manager
DukeLeto
Skirmisher
posted 08-16-09 06:34 PM EDT (US)     15 / 18       
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 08-17-09 02:29 AM EDT (US)     16 / 18       
is your CD legit? If you got it used off ebay, the seller could easily have taken your CD key or something.

QUACK

[This message has been edited by cRaZyLUnAtiC (edited 08-17-2009 @ 02:31 AM).]

ImperialLobster
Skirmisher
posted 08-17-09 05:15 AM EDT (US)     17 / 18       
born2hack.... *awkward silence*
never buy the game off Ebay unless it is brand new and from a seller who has sold over 1000 things and has at LEAST 98% rating.

KEEP
CALM
AND
CARRY
ON
≤≤≤≤≤See my YouTube channel for some crazy pointless crap!≥≥≥≥≥
born2hack
Skirmisher
posted 08-17-09 08:05 AM EDT (US)     18 / 18       
hmm NO I never used TAD online so I guess that must be the reason, but I don't really care I will buy a new copy. I am just trying to find a seller in India so I can get it quickly!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames