You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » ottoman transition to fortress
Bottom
Topic Subject:ottoman transition to fortress
bloodoats
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 07:32 AM EDT (US)         
just asking for general tips for this stage of game, having hopefully disrupted oppositions eco with early rushes and setting up ior I want to fortress and get three tc's, spawn upgrades, and spahi and really 'get going'

it all seems to go a bit mad at this stage and i often lose control, often the opposition realises i'm fortressing as rush stops and counter attacks exactly when i don't want them too

tried stalling the last wave of rush to send a bigger wave- say 20 jans 10 abus and 5 gren and often this works long enough to fortress but what first then? 1000 wood? tc wagon? spahi? or just upgrade troops and rush again?

edit whoops thought i was in strategy! can i delete the thread and repost in strategy?

[This message has been edited by bloodoats (edited 08-23-2009 @ 08:23 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 08-23-09 07:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
it really depends on the situation. If they are still in colonial you may want to upgrade units/ ship 2 falcs and pound them with falcs+veteran jans. If they have a bunch of *LI then spahi or mamelukes really rock. If they are aging for fortress also then maybe ship 1000 wood for some booming or ship 1000 gold for industrial and do an OP revolt 11111 (jk about the last part)

QUACK
Derek_Zoolander
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 08:20 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Why'd you make two topics?

Formerly Pandar.
ESO: Derek_Zoolander
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames