You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » how can i get my pr up when nobody wants to play a *supposed* noob, here is my story
Bottom
Topic Subject:how can i get my pr up when nobody wants to play a *supposed* noob, here is my story
White_Korean
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 08:30 AM EDT (US)         
alright, so i got lucky in vanilla cause the host gave me, the conscript to the other team thinking it be nice 2v3, but luckily i won that, so i got a good start and kept playing games.

but on TAD, it is impossible to get a good game!
I have 5/5 games won, and am stuck as a dumb lvl 5 private.
You know why my pr is private? Cause everytime i join a master sargent, or 1st lt. game, I get kicked for being a noob, or other wise i get put on the team with 2 conscripts versus the 3 captains.

I cant get a decent game, or i get stacked, or i get kicked.

I start joining corporal games, but i get stacked against or get kicked for being private.

Then I hosted, but everyone lance corporal up keeps leaving..... i ain't a noob now.

Can u guys suggest what to do?

Should i do auto matches or..... what, I want to get in a game with the sargeants cause that is where i belong....

Treaty wise.
AuthorReplies:
prowlers own
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 08:57 AM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
Play 1 v 1?

GR account: Colonel Corrupt [£eg¡øn]

prowlers own,
and you call yourself a human???
Just another liberal "name caller" cause you HAVE NO FACTS
White_Korean
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 09:14 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
oh yeah lol, forgot -.-
i just professinalize in 2v2 and 3v3 so i forgot lol.
Mariomasta RJK
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 09:38 AM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
Get a higher level hc, they think if you have a higher hc you have more experience with the game, and you can just say your sergeant or whatever you are on supremacy.

DISTISOP
ESO: Blitzkrieg_Mario
Prefered civs: Hell, I like them all.
Rank: TWC PR 18 (master sergeant) TAD PR 17, Vanilla PR 12

Clan: Triple Entente
Favorite games: Dofus, AoE 3, Tremulous, CoD 4, SSBB, Urban Terror
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 08-23-09 10:36 AM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
Treaty players are especially adverse to risk. Play regular supremacy games and play 1v1 as Prowler suggested and you should see an improvement in the number and quality of games you play on TAD.

Host your own games and put in the game title "PR 3-6 only" or some such. Leave a little latitude so you can at least get a game started within the hour. No matter how bad things get you can't be kicked from your own game. You choose who plays in your game. Be fair, but don't let people treat you like a nub.

Be prepared to take on a few stacked games. If you win, your PR will rise a lot. If you lose, then you won't lose much PR, but your win percentage will go down. In any case, that might be a GOOD thing, because it will make you look like a real private and not a smurf. People see 100% wins and panic, even if you've only played 5 games.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.

[This message has been edited by As_Saffah (edited 08-23-2009 @ 10:37 AM).]

DukeLeto
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 02:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
dOPplesaurus
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 02:31 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
well IMO that was because we were not marauding as conscripts

[This message has been edited by dOPplesaurus (edited 08-23-2009 @ 05:45 PM).]

DukeLeto
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 02:58 PM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
Temerity
Skirmisher
posted 08-23-09 05:29 PM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
"get out im n00b bashing"

ESO: Temerit
Favorite Comics: Stephen Colbert and John Stewart
A414A_Incog
Veteran Musketeer I
posted 08-23-09 06:15 PM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
Quicksearch.
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 08-23-09 06:56 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
ya just 1v1 quick search to get games if you're having problems. 1v1 increases PR more than team games so if you beat another lvl 5 private your pr will increase to like 7 or so proably and then 1v1 a lvl 7 and so on.

QUACK
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames