You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Problem with making new Home Cities
Bottom
Topic Subject:Problem with making new Home Cities
knightwolfx
Skirmisher
posted 02-07-10 11:51 AM EDT (US)         
I got to level 86 on AOE3 so I should be able to make level 80 HC in AOE3/TAD. I took a break from the game and decided to start playing again but in TAD. I noticed that when I made a new HC they all started at level 10 even in AOE3. I don't really mind leveling again since I am going to play a TAD civ but did some bug happen in ESO or is it just me?
AuthorReplies:
tE_1x1
Skirmisher
posted 02-07-10 02:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
asian HCs are not affected by vanilla/TWC HC levels
knightwolfx
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-10 04:06 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
It's not just the Asian HCs it's all the HCs even when I tried to make them in vanilla which is where I leveled up. I could still make level 80+ HCs in TAD before this happened. I deleted all my offline HCs and downloaded a HC pack which had all max levels so might that have had something to do with it? Like deleting a file that recognize the online HCs stats?
As_Saffah
Scenario Reviewer
posted 02-08-10 09:17 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Offline HC levels do not affect online HC levels. So, if you did not already have a lvl 20+ European or TWC HC online, your online HCs will all start at 10.

If you install a mod, it may change some files that are then changed again by updating or applying patches to the game. The best way to avoid this, is of course, to level up your home cities yourself, either by playing a lot of games, or editing the HC file itself in Notepad. That way, only the HC files are changed and applying a patch should not affect existing HCs.

Crunkatog on ESO
Bart331 balance suggestion: aztec: remove civ
Voltiguer: Ender, Sioux in 1.04 will be a top civ, no matter how many layers of Sioux goggles you put on
schildpad on Elephants: ...their mansabdar unit sucks so hard it looks like a black hole
Crunkatog on Steam.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames