Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.15 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Free wood
Bottom
Topic Subject:Free wood
scragins
Heretic of December
posted 10-13-10 04:41 AM EDT (US)         
Alright so ive been playing this game for a while and i am yet to discover a method of infinite wood for lots of civs these civs are all non-european and not japanese. For the reason that euro's have factory and japs have the shrine. So is there any answer to getting wood after all the trees are gone and without using cards (i mean cards like 300 wood but im fine if its a factory) once all trees are gone and not including market or trade posts?
AuthorReplies:
Diarmid
Skirmisher
posted 10-13-10 10:46 AM EDT (US)     1 / 15       
As far as I know, AI maxes on Gold and just buys Wood at the Market.
Killinstinct
Skirmisher
posted 10-13-10 02:59 PM EDT (US)     2 / 15       
Indians has 1300 wood as an infinitive card and 2 wood trickles card.
Chinese has a wonder which can give wood.
I don't know about the native civs.
StormComing
Skirmisher
posted 10-13-10 05:42 PM EDT (US)     3 / 15       
Natives cant get wood without cards or gatherers. Sux for them. India cant get wood without cards or gatherers either. Though they have excellent cards for it.
China has porcelain tower and 1 factory.

ESO: StormComing/SoulSong
Activity: Retired (GG peace out)
http://www.youtube.com/user/StorminAOE3
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 10-14-10 00:47 AM EDT (US)     4 / 15       
India cant get wood without cards or gatherers either.
India can use elephants to constantly generate wood with one card although I would not recommend using that. However the infinite wood card india has can be quite good late game.

Unfortunately it is quite hard to obtain wood very late game once a majority of trees on the map are already used up. That is a major downside with the native civs while euros have factories

QUACK
scragins
Heretic of December
posted 10-14-10 08:19 AM EDT (US)     5 / 15       
Well thats not great i was hoping natives would get a dance or something.
StormComing
Skirmisher
posted 10-14-10 12:39 PM EDT (US)     6 / 15       
India cant get wood without cards or gatherers either.
India can use elephants to constantly generate wood with one card although I would not recommend using that. However the infinite wood card india has can be quite good late game.
why did u quote me haha. noob

yeah scraggins it sux. if ur native u gotta rely on teammates facts for long games. 1v1 u just have to end game fast or get map control

[This message has been edited by StormComing (edited 10-14-2010 @ 03:27 PM).]

Pretor54
Skirmisher
posted 11-04-10 10:20 PM EDT (US)     7 / 15       
Sioux have a card for a wood trickle. Don't remember which. It's a trickle, but still free wood.
CrazyLunatic
Veteran Musketeer
posted 11-05-10 01:45 AM EDT (US)     8 / 15       
Sioux have a card for a wood trickle. Don't remember which. It's a trickle, but still free wood.
you should probably not use that card, it is pretty worthless.
why did u quote me haha. noob
The purpose of a forum is for discussion, if you don't wish for people to respond to your posts I'm not sure why you are here.

QUACK
StormComing
Skirmisher
posted 11-05-10 02:33 AM EDT (US)     9 / 15       
The purpose of a forum is for discussion, if you don't wish for people to respond to your posts I'm not sure why you are here.
Yeah its for discussion. And i want to know why you quoted me. If you just posted what you did it would be one thing. But you quoting me would make one believe you are trying to make a point about something i said. And i have no idea why you quoted me so could you explain a bit more?

Just read it your post is a bit silly.

Topic starter wanted to know ways to get wood without using cards like crates etc. Then you go and post how india can use crates or a shit card no one should use. and you quoted me already telling him what he needed to know. ANd you did it in a fashion that seemed like you were correcting me or smthg.

idk idc this is from a long time ago, not trying to be mean jsut youve been quoting me for seemingly no apparent reason and im wondering what point ur trying to make

musketeer925
Skirmisher
posted 11-05-10 07:17 AM EDT (US)     10 / 15       
He means not using Crate cards, not cards in general; as most forms of post-forest wood comes from cards (factories, etc.)

He did correct you.
StormComing
Skirmisher
posted 11-05-10 08:41 AM EDT (US)     11 / 15       
What are you talking about son.

I said india cant gather wood without cards and gatherers. They have no factories etc. I am correct.

I also stated that india has OP wood cards though, so even without a factory they will get more then enough wood post-forest.

Suni quoted what i said and basically talked about sending a crate card or some shit awful herdable card that no one should ever suggest to a noob.

What could sunil have possibly corrected me on?!

silly musket. =D

(edited to be nice... soz mafia :S)

[This message has been edited by StormComing (edited 11-05-2010 @ 12:44 PM).]

Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
(id: fred_ernie)
posted 11-05-10 09:19 AM EDT (US)     12 / 15       
Lets calm down a bit and keep it civil shall we guys.

This month I have mostly been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
musketeer925
Skirmisher
posted 11-05-10 03:34 PM EDT (US)     13 / 15       
He (original poster) said other than 300 wood or factory cards.

The means both India's higher infinite wood cards and the herd card would apply to what he was looking for (although you are indeed right, the herd card is ridiculous and I wouldn't recommend it to a noob either).

I don't know what I'm trying to prove; I just enjoy starting arguments (mainly because I usually win).

Silly Storm =D

[This message has been edited by musketeer925 (edited 11-05-2010 @ 03:36 PM).]

jonesk
Skirmisher
posted 11-05-10 05:31 PM EDT (US)     14 / 15       
Factories are a card

some noob: Still - You need to use correct punctuation and grammar if it's going to be excepted.

[This message has been edited by jonesk (edited 11-05-2010 @ 05:32 PM).]

StormComing
Skirmisher
posted 11-07-10 11:59 PM EDT (US)     15 / 15       
K WELL THOUGHT HE SAID NO CARD FOR WOOD SO I TOLD HIM WHAT HE WANTED BUT I SAID INDIA HAS OP WOOD CARDS SO NO CORRECTION OF ME K NOOB K THX BAI GO L2P YA THATS BEST I HAVE DONT FEEL LIKE FLAMING CAUSE JUST CUT MY UNIT ON MY ZIPPER SO IM PISSED OMGOFHIKDNFBIDNB THATS WHY CAPS ARE ON CAUSE IM YELLING RITE NOW CAUSE ME CROTCH AREA IS BLEEDING FML

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames