You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » How to put Scenarios in AOE III?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to put Scenarios in AOE III?
Khubi
Skirmisher
posted 01-09-13 01:32 AM EDT (US)         
I downloaded a scenario "Ottomans Castle Siege". After downloading I extracted it then I got two files ".scn" and ".bak". I put those two files in "My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Scenario" then I ran game. But when i goto Scenarios there was empty, none scenario was in that.

So, Is there any other way to pu those files or my game is has a bg or crashed?

Please! help me
AuthorReplies:
musketeer925
Skirmisher
posted 01-09-13 02:30 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Make sure they're for the correct game version -- the one file will either be an .age3scen, age3yscen, or age3xscen. TAD can load all three, TWC can load age3 and age3, and AoE3 can only load a .age3scen
jackharks
Skirmisher
posted 01-11-13 12:24 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
I need help to if someone can help me. problem for me is. I finde the scenario in multiplayer. but when I choice one scenario it says that the scenario is wrog. " Its not a valid multiplayer scenario" it says. pls someone help me
WortPropze
Skirmisher
posted 01-12-13 05:21 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
I need help to if someone can help me. problem for me is. I finde the scenario in multiplayer. but when I choice one scenario it says that the scenario is wrog. " Its not a valid multiplayer scenario" it says. pls someone help me
I think this is an outdated scenario. Probably was made before the update. I had the same problem before, You have to edit the scenario by adding anything new to it and hopefully this will fix it for you.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames