You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » age comm forum more active
Bottom
Topic Subject:age comm forum more active
UsoppRocks
Skirmisher
posted 02-06-13 11:34 PM EDT (US)         
there seem to be more users at the agecommunity site so I am going to move all my discussions there in hopes for better answers
AuthorReplies:
pramit
Skirmisher
posted 02-08-13 05:49 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
was there anything you needed? from your post, you must have some really valuable discussion material

but your right about the forums being inactive. agecomm is the official forums after all, so ofc they will be more active(though i don't really follow it anymore so i am not certain). The game is old, most of the old players are inactive, players who made this forum glow with activity. So, if that is all you wished to know, goodbye and good luck newbie

I no longer play aoe3 actively. In fact, I no longer play any video game. That's how lame I've become.
skype - pramit57
"Life is a void and void is truth"

[This message has been edited by pramit (edited 02-08-2013 @ 06:06 AM).]

UsoppRocks
Skirmisher
posted 02-18-13 11:44 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Actually I just wanted people to know why I am not active if someone were to post on my threads. Also I used to be Triple Entente clan so I know the old players made the game more active and fun before they quit. The only reason I have time to post at all is because I am recovoring from injury to my hand.

I love all aspects of this game. My old clan always made fun scenarios and useful mods for the game that made things more fun all around. I am just a casual player myself.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames