You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Need some help with words
Bottom
Topic Subject:Need some help with words
petrakid
Skirmisher
posted 11-01-16 02:54 PM EDT (US)         
Greetings! Been playing the AOE series for most of my life. Like AOE3 the best because of performance, though I do wish more units/buildings/ages were available, but any rate...

One thing I've ALWAYS wondered was this: what are the various characters saying?

I found a couple of threads which answer this question, and that's great. But there's ONE question that I can't seem to find an answer to:

What are the voices saying in the background track when you're looking atop your town or a native village?

I hear a few words and phrases, but I don't guess my sound system is good enough to pick out exact sentences. I am pretty sure they're there too.

Anyone ever sit down and listen? When you're hover over a native tribe, you'll hear a male voice say "go...get the..." but that's all I've been able to make out. When you hover over your town, amongst all the laughing, you'll hear what seems to be a conversation going on.

Anyone??
AuthorReplies:
playerhot
Skirmisher
posted 03-23-17 04:06 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
sssssssssssssssssssssss
wq123
Banned
posted 07-20-17 03:47 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
I am a bot

[This message has been edited by Maffia (edited 07-20-2017 @ 08:53 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.