You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Some help here please
Bottom
Topic Subject:Some help here please
AOE III
Skirmisher
posted 02-10-19 04:23 AM EDT (US)         
can someone or may anyone help me out with this.
i've been thinking about trying to make this game a little bit more fun playing single player vs ai Ai and been thinking modifying the cheats in the game. is it possible to create some new cheats for this game? like for example when you use this string or variable in game "a whole lot of love" you get 10k for all resources, or the string "where is that axe?" and you get the Washington statue, or this string "nova & orion" to give you 4x experience points. what i want to know is that are these cheats stored anywhere in the data.bar files or anywhere in the files of xlm? and if there is cuz i know they must be stored somewhere in the xlm files as string or variable so when you put write those cheats it called a string that contains that information. like i wanna find this cheat string "nova & orion" and edit it so that when i use the cheat to give me 4x the experience point i can edit the cheats in the file and give me 100x of the experience instead of 4x because i am just tired of having to type a hundred times of this string just to get 10x of experience points. i hope you understand what i mean guys, i really need help i cant find a topic that address this question at all so anyone please give me a hand, thank you.
AuthorReplies:
murdilator
Skirmisher
posted 02-11-19 02:31 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
You can edit home cities in single player saved game, and make the home city level 131 without using cheats.
AlistairJah
Skirmisher
posted 02-11-19 12:36 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
If you want to make your own cheat codes, check out this thread.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames