You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.36 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » AoM Expansion FIERCE And Explosive new Box Art
Bottom
Topic Subject:AoM Expansion FIERCE And Explosive new Box Art
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
BlumenKohl
Skirmisher
posted 12-07-02 04:51 PM EDT (US)         
Need I say more? COmments

The Genetically Enhanced Cauliflower
Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.
Click Here to visit my website.

AuthorReplies:
Black Knight 01
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:04 PM EDT (US)     26 / 36       
Look at ya AoM case r-e-a-l-ly closly. I mether saw them B4.

~ A stupid person said to his stupid freind: 'If I get to the pub first, I'll right my name on the wall.'
To which his freind replied: -'If I get there first, I'll rub it off!' Thank you. ~
-
ages
Skirmisher
(id: alwaysages)
posted 12-16-02 02:10 PM EDT (US)     27 / 36       
Yeah, I like ES's AOM box art because its really detailed, from the carvings on the norse guys wrist to the stuff in the background behind the gods.

! seilims eht rof elims
Hyperion2010
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:21 PM EDT (US)     28 / 36       
I personally think that adding a New World civ is a bad idea, too confusing, plus their favor gathering would be R-Rated (muhahahaha). Some little red dude gets his heart ripped out by blue priest. *laughs again*
Black Knight 01
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:24 PM EDT (US)     29 / 36       
R rated? u won't c the killing dummy. U might hear a cry of agony, beging for death quick...

~ A stupid person said to his stupid freind: 'If I get to the pub first, I'll right my name on the wall.'
To which his freind replied: -'If I get there first, I'll rub it off!' Thank you. ~
-
Black Knight 01
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:25 PM EDT (US)     30 / 36       
Look closly on the back, and see a map, loks like the same style of Tolkiens map of Middle Earth.

-
ages
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:27 PM EDT (US)     31 / 36       
Yeah does doesn't it. Unfortunatly all the writing on it is just to small to read.

EDIT: Can read part of a word which starts Trobiqu (Last letter looks like an e or s) Its in the sea towards the bottom left hand corner.

! seilims eht rof elims

[This message has been edited by alwaysages (edited 12-16-2002 @ 02:29 PM).]

Black Knight 01
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:34 PM EDT (US)     32 / 36       
'troprques' i read, just under Windows thing.
'midra'
'glivb' i read too

'AET/HGPI/U'

The '/' spaces mean I cant read it. What languege does this sound like to you? I can't think of any. They may have just made it up.

-
ages
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:36 PM EDT (US)     33 / 36       
It does sound made up but thats quite unlike ES. I bet theres a joke or two somewhere on that map - Maybe their anagrams?

Its interesting to see what other ideas ES had for box art http://aom.heavengames.com/gallery/view_photo.php?id=aam

! seilims eht rof elims

[This message has been edited by alwaysages (edited 12-16-2002 @ 02:39 PM).]

Black Knight 01
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:39 PM EDT (US)     34 / 36       
I can't go on to that page, weird, keep's coming up as:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/www/heaveng1/httpd/htdocs/aom/gallery/classes/User.php on line 90

Damn. There may be a joke. I can't make it out though.

-
ages
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 02:44 PM EDT (US)     35 / 36       
Try going to here http://aom.heavengames.com/gallery/studiotour2002 then clicking on the thumbnail of it.

! seilims eht rof elims
BlumenKohl
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 07:49 PM EDT (US)     36 / 36       
Look at my new desktop wallpaper in the new Wallpaper thread...

The Genetically Enhanced Cauliflower
Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.
Click Here to visit my website.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames