Bottom
Topic Subject:TheShadowDawn
Crazy Horse
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 03:24 PM EDT (US)         
To TheShadowDawn (or whoever puts up polls),

Have you considered putting up a new poll for the
AOE 3 time period?

The last one only had three periods (Rennaisance, 20th century, space age), and judging from the posts on this forum, neither of them were that popular, except for maybe the Rennaisance.

Normally, I wouldn't go through the trouble to put up a thread for this, but I think ES uses the results from the heavengames polls to work on their games. Personally, I find the Rennaisance period boring, its all guns, and I hope ES doesn't use that for their next game.

Some of the choices I saw here were a remake of AOE, a remake of AOK, an Age of Exploration, and an Age of Independence. Maybe you could put these in your next poll?

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts, to the front! Weakhearts and cowards, to the rear!" -Tashunka Witco (Crazy Horse)
AuthorReplies:
Black Knight 01
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 03:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
What about the wild west? Or the middle ages?
There are tons of ideas you can pick.

~ A stupid person said to his stupid freind: 'If I get to the pub first, I'll right my name on the wall.'
To which his freind replied: -'If I get there first, I'll rub it off!' Thank you. ~
-
DarkKnight_
Skirmisher
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 12-16-02 04:12 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Those choices were requested by ES. To make poll suggestions, go to the poll thread at the website comments forum.

DK
Crazy Horse
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 04:25 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
OK, thanks DarkKnight

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts, to the front! Weakhearts and cowards, to the rear!" -Tashunka Witco (Crazy Horse)
Black Knight 01
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 04:27 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Thx. There are honestly tons of opitunitys waiting for ES. I don't know why they didn't start long ago, before AoE and AoK. Well, I soppose then technology wasn't that good, so, catch 22. The more time they wait from 1 game and another means more money I think.

~ A stupid person said to his stupid freind: 'If I get to the pub first, I'll right my name on the wall.'
To which his freind replied: -'If I get there first, I'll rub it off!' Thank you. ~
-
TheShadowDawn
Skirmisher
posted 12-17-02 00:00 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
The last poll we had was requested by Ensemble Studios, with those poll options. Make of it what you will. If you want to suggest a poll, head over to this thread: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=3,8451,,10

I can't guarantee we'll use the idea but we'll at least take it into consideration.

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames