You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » my idea=vils to ulfsacks/dwarves to d warriors!
Bottom
Topic Subject:my idea=vils to ulfsacks/dwarves to d warriors!
Nero
Skirmisher
(id: Richard the God)
posted 12-16-02 03:40 PM EDT (US)         
For the x pack es could use this idea.
At the moment vilagers and dwarves(norse) can be turned into ulfsacks.How about changing the unit of the dwarves.What i mean is instead of the a dwarf being turned into a ulfsack they could be turned into a dwarf warrior.Same statistics as the normal ulfsack and still get better statiscis as u 'evolve' ur ulfsacks.Only diffrence would be that its a 'new' unit.

Also for the x pack u could add a third viliger unit to the norse,the alfs!In mythology they are 'elfs' and are the healers of the world.They could be rubbish at gathering any resource BUT all resources around them 'grow'.What i mean is if they stand by some live deer , the amount of food the deer makes will go up.Same with trees and gold mines.If the animal is dead or the tree is chopped down or the gold mine is being mined then the 'growth' wont work.What do u think?

NERO
"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."
- Bill Peterson, football coach

AuthorReplies:
Bazz Lightyear
Skirmisher
posted 12-16-02 06:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
nice idea to let the recources grow, I only think they should grow by themself, cause tree's don't only grow when their are elf nearby. I would also like it if the animals get baby's (they do in empire earth).
Do you know they have different hero's of ragnarok?
The female male and dwarves all turn into other 'units'. They have the same statics though but they look different

[This message has been edited by Bazz Lightyear (edited 12-16-2002 @ 06:05 PM).]

ages
Skirmisher
(id: alwaysages)
posted 12-17-02 11:02 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Growing resources is a cool idea, and i am told that the norse did believe in alfs, but to me it doesn't seem to fit into the character of the norse, I would say they are too militristic to have something like that, I think it would suit the egyptians better.

! seilims eht rof elims
Nero
Skirmisher
posted 12-17-02 01:37 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Hmmm the norse are millatry based but the alfs still would be really cool.Perhaps they could be cheaply turned into an alf warrior?

NERO
"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."

STA_Temujin
Skirmisher
posted 12-17-02 06:37 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
how about an animal civilization? Predators will gather food, beavers chop down wood, and they don't need gold.
izzy
Skirmisher
(id: Ballista_Turtle)
posted 12-17-02 07:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
How about female ulfsarks?

And female ragnorak heroes that actually sound like women?

~Izzy|HG Angel |Since August 2000~
~INTL|HeavenGames~
<('.')>
GWKL
Banned
posted 12-17-02 09:38 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
Richard,your idea's fantastic! Especially the Dwarf Warrior thing. I always wanted to use Dwarves in scenarios.
Nero
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-02 04:00 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
thanx gwkl.The idea(ulfsack one) wont change the way the game plays , it will just mean u can make fun scns and adds realism.The alfs would change the game with ther 'nuturing ability'.

NERO

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames