Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » Proof of the Xpack
Bottom
Topic Subject:Proof of the Xpack
alpha77
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-02 09:34 PM EDT (US)         
We all know that the xpack is coming but we havent heard it from ES or MS yet... or have we... look at the details on the lazar bear cheat code character and see what it says (I think I'll post it below to save ya some time)

"Scientific name -- Ursus magnificus cotnami
Size -- 1400 lbs. Utility belt adds an additional 40 lbs. Monkeys are about 12 lbs. each.
Diet -- mostly in the liquid form

From the dark reaches of Canada comes a superhero dedicated to truth, justice and liquid refreshment. Lazar bear is armed with his deadly lazar (TM) vision and a teleportation belt. He also packs a nasty punch. He is never far from his hordes of wicked monkeys. Lazar Bear has been known to occasionally make demands of the world goverments under threat of painful retribution, but most of the time he's a pretty good guy.

Rumors that his upgrade changes his art to a United States cape are groundless...at least until the Xpack."

if you dont believe me check it out for your self (the unit info for the flying purple hippo is hilarious)

AuthorReplies:
DDT_DriverX
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-02 10:00 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
While we are still almost garrenteed an x-pac. This doesn't make it anymore certain, for there was also that thing found in the data files stating that the x-pac civ's were "Romans, Summarians...."(i don't remember now if these were the cultures listed) It is just something they put in for fun.
Anarchist Fan
Skirmisher
posted 12-18-02 10:15 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
stop with these damn X-Pac topics
;
;
;
;
;
alpha77
Skirmisher
posted 12-19-02 06:48 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
lol sorry just cant resist... and that roman, sumerian crap was just a joke (kinda like LAZAR BEAR)
CheeZy
Skirmisher
(id: CheeZy monkey)
posted 12-19-02 08:10 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
ofcourse theres gonna be an expantion - why are you so worried there isn't.

And thats just a joke, it doesn't mean anything.

CheeZy ex-HG Angel
WildFire Games - Artist, Lead Scenario Designer, Game Designer for 0 A.D.
"But really, stop fighting and listen to CheeZy when he says use good grammar." - Phantom_rider.
----Stuff I've Made----
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames