You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussions
Moderated by Maffia, LordKivlov, JimXIX

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General Discussions » what i wish would happen in x-pack or next game
Bottom
Topic Subject:what i wish would happen in x-pack or next game
frozenfire0
Skirmisher
posted 12-19-02 09:07 AM EDT (US)         
i am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO sick of counters i love the grapics and formations (wish they were defult) but i hate the counters. in the first game they had NOO counters!! what i would like is natral counters like a hoplite with a spear that gives it great effect aginst calvery and stuff like that no x77765 attack vs whatever archer that are ifintry you could make them counter without being unfair and unrealistic
AuthorReplies:
DarkKnight_
Skirmisher
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 12-19-02 03:01 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
This doesn't even make sense

Counters are the whole basis of the game. Thats what adds the strategy part to RTS

DK
psychomonkey2000
Skirmisher
posted 12-19-02 04:20 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
I think i know what hes saying, and its stupid, they did that in AOE but they just didnt show you the exact # the attack was multiplied by

CARPE DUCTUM!
Before you judge someone try walking a mile in their shoes,
that way if you still don't like them you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes.
Random monthly factoid #2: If a monkey bites you, youhave to bite it back or it will assume it is the alpha male
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
frozenfire0
Skirmisher
posted 12-19-02 09:05 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
hoplites do not have a bonus vs calvaly yet they are a counter that is what i want.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames