You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Tech Help
Moderated by Maffia

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Tech Help » Recover old ESO Account without E-Mail
Bottom
Topic Subject:Recover old ESO Account without E-Mail
Skulte
Skirmisher
posted 06-12-17 06:16 AM EDT (US)         
Hello my fellow AoE fans,

so after 4 years pause, I decided to play AoE 3 again, now that I'm through the campaign again, I want to play some Multiplayer, the problem is, I forgot my username and my password.

Ok, no problem, I got my username back from the recover help, I just gave my Product ID and CD Key that I have here.

Now the real problem is the password. I forgot it and can't remember in years what it was. So I knew the security question to reset my password and now they send me an E-Mail where I can reset it. But I don't know what E-Mail it was, and even when I don't have access anymore to it.

Then I tried to write an e-mail to age3.help@ensemblestudios.com
where I described my problem and asked if they could reset my password or change my e-mail but I think the e-mail is down or doesn't work because I only get a message back where it says it can't send the e-mail because the remote servers are configured wrong.

Now I don't know what to do, I know my username but not my password or e-mail, and I don't want to buy it again just to play online.

Maybe you guys can help me, thanks for any reading.

Also I'm thankful for any answer,
Skulte.
AuthorReplies:
Maffia
AoE3H Seraph
(id: fred_ernie)
posted 06-12-17 06:30 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Skulte,

From the stickied FAQ at the top try the following:

Q: I lost my ESO password, what can I do?
A: Try first to use the “forgot password” button on the login screen. If you are unable to properly reset your password then:
1) E-mail age3support@microsoft.com put “password help” in the subject line
2) Answer the auto response e-mail with the appropriate information
3) Be sure to include the e-mail you registered with and your PID.

This month I have mostly been playing Dishonored 2
Steam - Maffia GFWL - Maffia01 YouTube - HGMaffia Twitter - @HGMaffia
Age of Empires 3 Heaven Seraph

What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare.
[This message hasn't been edited by fred_ernie (or Maffia) (not edited 12-29-2005 @ 09:57 AM).]
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames