Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Prodigious Misadventure
posted 10-24-05 09:50 PM EDT (US)   
Prodigious Misadventure will be the campaign I am working on. It is of the role-playing genre and I hope to incorporate a lot of role playing elements that have been successful in prior games.

Prodigious Misadventure (PM) is a story-driven RPG with lots of interesting plots and twists along the way. The game will be set around primary quests focusing on the main story. Each primary quest will have secondary quests that can be gathered from the villagers in town. I am proud of my very active village, where everyone is working, rather than idling around. At the same time, they will not destroy the scenary of the area (avoid fully cutting trees, avoiding fully collecting from berry bushes, etc). Because of this, the subquests that can be given will be in the dozens, if not hundreds.

Another excelling aspect of the game is the sound track, with music perfect for any given moment. Noteable music from Bill Brown, Final Fantasy, et cetera.

The following screenshot(s) are of the lowest quality possible. I design with the thought of making it good under any setting. More in the future.

Village I

Opening cinematic to be posted soon.

Windmere
Age of Empires III Scenario Design

[This message has been edited by Windmere (edited 10-24-2005 @ 09:50 PM).]

Replies:
posted 10-24-05 09:58 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Sounds good

posted 10-25-05 08:07 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Indeed, looking forward to it.
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Prodigious Misadventure
You must be logged in to post messages.